23

"wait, what!?"

"Yeah just as you heard Armando quit his internship" said Kristen analysing me. "did you two fight or something...... Did you mention anything about his family" she asked accusingly.

Oh shit.

"noooo......I didn't, he hasn't called lately too". I've been soo preoccupied with Miliano that it slipped my mind to check up on Armando.

"well than he's gone I too have been trying to call him but it's like he disappeared" she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

This girl is getting too comfortable around me. I went to a secluded room to try an call Armando only to find Emily sobbing in a corner, now I can be a heartless bitch and walk out but Em is my friend and deep down I love her......

"Emily?"

"Don't come close" she sobbed causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"nah bitch, I do not take orders from you" I sassed gently squeezing her shoulders feeling the tension in them fade away as she turned to me hugging me around the waist. "talk to me girl"

She looked up at me and shock registered on my face as beneath her heavy foundation was a fading black eye.

"did he do this to you?" I asked feeling overprotective.

She nod looking away. "but its not his fault Kye, I made a mistake" she cried defending his actions.

I pulled away from her shaking my head. "that doesn't justify him laying his hands on you"

Wiping her tears away she stood up and I felt a wave of pity wash over me, she became soo boney and pale with eyes that held confidence yet cry for help.

"I know Kye but every relationship has minor problems and he promised that it won't happen again" she justified pleading earning a massive groan from me.

"Emily look at yourself..... There's nothing minor about this" I said pointing at her. "you've changed soo much that I hardly know you anymore and the sad part is that this change isn't even from you..... He's changing you" I said calling out all the wrongs.

"you are just jealous Kye and can't be happy for me" she spat. I guess she's dick whipped to even see the truth.

I chuckled shaking my head at her. "okay yeah I'm jealous but remember when things get worse.... You can call me and I'll be there for you" I said walking out of the door not ready to take on her drama cause I've got enough of my own.

Armando isn't picking up or returning my texts...... I don't know why I'm bothering with him though, it's not like we are dating or anything......but I do really like him, he made me feel grown and mature even though we are basically the same age..... Okay maybe not cause he's two years older than me.

As work progressed on so did I notice the way Dr Calvin was controlling Emily like a puppet and when our eyes met she'd give a once over like our friendship doesn't matter..... I refuse to give up on her though cause no one should go through something like that.

~~

"Kye!" exclaimed Cassie waiting by the gate looking worried when the uber dropped me off. "thank goodness you are here, it's Miliano..... He's not feeling well, he took something and now he's in pain" she breathed out each word pulling me along to the main door.

"okay I'll check on him but please relax, I'm sure he'll be okay" I calmed her down running after her inside and up the stairs to his room.

Blue walls with posters of athletes, a dresser that housed multiple of trophies and awards.... They weren't kidding when they said he's a star athlete huh.

Laying on his double bed in a fetal position sweating and groaning was the boy I love, hurting my heart to see him in this state of pain.

"Miliano... Can you hear me" I asked trying to turn him but he kept pushing me away with incoherent words.

"he's burning up, come on help me carry him to the bathroom" I order Cassie who flashed to his side as we both tried to get him to correspond with us.

"why didn't you call the ambulance or something?" I asked as we managed to get him to the bathroom and where I ran the shower with cold water.

Shit!... The water was freezing and perfect to shake him up.

"I was scared they might lock him up or something for taking whatever he took" she answered hastily.

"okay get me milk fast" I said calmly trying to keep her from panicking cause baby girl's eyes were wide as saucers.

"Miliano look at me please" I pleaded gently slapping his cheeks as he kept coming and falling back into consciousness. "why did you do this!!" I half yelled shaking him.

I saw the empty bottle of pill by his bed but thank goodness they aren't strong pills, he'll wake up with a shitty headache though, I guess Cassie didn't notice it and speaking of Cassie what's taking her soo long.

"Kye........" he sounded happy feeling his hand caress my cheek as he droopy bloodshot eyes opened and closed holding the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"yes!! I'm here love..... I won't leave you okay" I assured him letting my tears wash down my cheeks.

"here!" Cassie barged in with a carton milk that I grabbed ordering her close the shower.

"come Miliano, drink this" I begged giving him the milk which mostly ran down his chest. "gently plug his nose when I give him the milk okay" I told Cassie who followed the order resulting in him drinking most of the milk.

Down the toilet he threw up most of the pills he took as a terrified Cassie gently rubbed his back.

"don't worry too much Cassie, he'll be okay" I assured her as streams of tears ran down her cheeks.

"you should spend the night with him okay!" her eyes held fear.

"okay"

*****

Remember when Nicki released MEGATRON and everyone was like

"BRBRBRBRATTATATATTAA"

okay bye.