24

The light snore coming from him were soothing and the warmth emitting from his bare chest was comforting as I pulled him closer to me with my arms gently tight around him scared that it I let him go than he'd disappear. Outside the sun was bright enough to cast a gentle glow through his baby blue curtains. And in this very moment I wished for time to freeze us in forever like this.

"Stop playing with my nipples, you are making me horny" his morning voice croaky yet sexy.

My naughty hand found entertainment in playing with his nipples......causing them to harden and soften at my will.

Shuffling around he turned to me feeling his hand slither up my arm giving me a soft squeeze as if to make sure that I was really here in his bedroom laying on his bed under his lavander scented sheets.

"I'm sorry" he whispered with eyes that tugged at my heart. How does his eyes do that.

"why did you do it" I asked feeling his hand draw circles on my back pouring down a state of calm.

His gaze fell to my lips than back to eyes. "Your morning face is really cute" he pointed out with a sexy smirk that was nervous yet ridiculously cute, trying to evade the question I flashed him a stern look that made his cute smile disappear.

"What do you want me to say Kye" he huffed laying on his back groaning in his hands.

I sat up holding a questioning look whilst admiring his toned chest.....the side effects of ingesting those pills still visible on him as besides his sexiness laid weakness and drowsiness.

"Try telling me the truth...... When I confessed my feelings, why did you just walk away from me"

He mimicked me sitting opposite me leaning on the wall giving me a perfect view of his hypnotising body.

"cause if I didn't...... I would've punched you"

My eyes widened in surprise. "why....... Just because I confessed my feelings?"

He sighed holding his head as pain flashed on his face, headache can be a bitch.

"it's not because of that" he said softly looking out the window to the rosy backyard. "because if you would've confessed them the other day, we would have made love and you'd be my first"

My heart dropped with my thoughts tormenting me not to believe what I just thought of.

"what do you mean" I whispered fearful as a sense of nothingness made home in the room.

His eyes met mine. "you are not that stupid Kye"

"so you fucked her?!" my voice came out high but I didn't care. "you say you love me and just turn around and fuck her!"

"Stop yelling Kye, my head is hurting" he said almost inaudible massaging his forehead.

"don't tell me what to do, you aren't the boss of me!" I yelled making sure I was loud. If you ask me why was I angry.....I'd say I am not angry but hurt..... Hurt that he found it soo easy to just go and sleep with someone.

"I said stop yelling!!" I was beneath him, how I go there will remain a mystery I only felt being pulled by my leg, I guess you can call it the perks of being a high school jock with the strength of hercules.

"relax..... Nothing happened between jenny and me" he smiled amusingly taking a certain pleasure in this moment.

"I hate you" I whimpered

I wiped away my tears looking up at him seeing his face soften as he made home between my legs, his arms on my side keeping him up ...... He must love having me like this, beneath him.

"It's weird that in a short period of time I've come to love you Kye" he moaned leaning closer to my face bringing our eyes soo close that I could see floating specs of gold-green in his eyes as downsouth his member slowly started growing.

I internally groan as the anticipated kiss that never came cause he plopped down next to me letting out a heavy sigh.

"I thought you only said those words cause you wanted my body........... Many girls did the same thing, always proclaiming their love for me the moment they see me naked" he let out. "which is funny cause its supposed to be the other way around" he whispered turning to me slanging his leg over mine.

"so when you said those words I only thought of the day you were practically begging for my dick and thought that maybe no one really loves me but my body and with my other shit, I only thought of ending everything"

"I wasn't practically begging for your dick" I retorted facing me placing my hand on his cheek, caressing his perfect eyebrows.

"I'll admit, at first sight I was drooling over your body but as I got to know you Mil..... I can totally say that I find myself at work smiling over something you said...... I find myself thinking about your eyes and how they change depending on your mood, which is freaky cause I ain't seen a black person do that.... Must be voodoo" I chuckled bringing a smile on his face.

"but most importantly whenever I think of you I feel my heart beat fast and slow at the same time...... I love you"

Tears started streaming in his eyes taking hold of my hand on his cheek bringing it to his lips placing a gentle kiss on it. "I love you too Kye Christian"

*****

I believe that respecting your elders results in you having good luck in life.

I believe that there are angels around me and my spirits are always looking out for me.

Okay I sound insane.

Bye.