Epilogue

"What do you think of this dress?" Ayeon asked, showing the girl her phone. The two of them were sitting with Jaemin inside the base of the Phoenixes, waiting for the others to come home their drug deal.

"Hm, I like the other one better." Soojung said, referring to the previous dress Ayeon had showed her. "I think it shows off your curves more."

"Me too." Ayeon said with a smile. "That was so much more helpful than Donghyuck. All he said was 'everything looks beautiful on you, love,' which don't get me wrong, I love it when he compliments me but not at times like this."

Soojung chuckled at Ayeon's words just as Jaemin gasped, making their head turns.

"You're kidding!"

Soojung immediately got up on her feet as she saw Jeno hobbling towards them, Mark supporting him. Haechan was also injured, Chenle and Jisung helping him out while Renjun quickly went to get the first aid kits.

"I got Haechan, can you handle your lover?" Jaemin asked as he started ripping Haechan's clothes to get a better view of his wound.

"I think you should be asking if he can handle me." Soojung said as she gave Jeno a look.

"What do you mean, it's just a knife woun- OW!"

Soojung wanted to laugh along with the two maknaes but couldn't as her priority was cleaning up Jeno's cut.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Soojung said as she dabbed it gently, Jeno shooting her deathly looks.

"Just make it quick." Jeno muttered, looking away.

...

"You embarassed me." Jeno said as Soojung entered her room, Jeno laying on her bed with his leg propped up with a pillow.

"Did I?" Soojung said, feigning innocence as she passed Jeno the glass of water he had requested before sliding under the covers beside him.

Jeno nodded, giving her a pout and Soojung couldn't help but quickly give him a peck.

Or at least she tried to.

In order to prevent Soojung's head from hitting the glass, Jeno quickly moved it away, just for the water to spill all over his shirt. Soojung's eyes widened, quickly taking the glass from Jeno's hands and setting it down on the table beside her bed.

"I'm so sorry." Soojung said as she passed Jeno a towel. Jeno absorbed as much water as he could, but his shirt was soaked.

"If I didn't know you better, I would have thought you did this on purpose." Jeno said, tossing her the towel before removing his shirt.

"Let me get you a new one." Soojung said, about to rummage her closet but Jeno tugged her arm instead.

"You've done enough. Just get over here." Jeno said softly.

Soojung nodded her head, returning to the bed, Jeno's arm wrapping around her. With Jeno's bare chest, Soojung traced the lines of his tattoo, which was identical to the one she had as well.

"You sure you won't get cold?" Soojung asked, putting her hands on Jeno's shoulders and pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

"It depends, do you plan on being in my arms the entire night?" Jeno asked back, returning the kiss.

"If you get sick again, don't blame me." Soojung said, pulling Jeno closer to her by his neck to deepen their kisses.

Just as Jeno's hands seeped under her shirt, holding Soojung's waist firmly as she wrapped her leg around his body, Jeno's phone rang and Soojung heard a curse leave his mouth as he separated himself from him to grab his phone.