*23*

Its been months since my first hangout with Jay. I can say, we hangout very often ever since. Since hes still busy with his promotions and im busy with mine, we at least meet once a week.

Even if we are busy, we would chat daily on the phone. And now it feels like i know everything about him.

Who are we? I dont know. Maybe buddies? Or partners? I have no fricking idea. Maybe i should just calm down lol since hes probably looking at me like im his bro even tho i have a massive crush on him.

It was currently the weekend and i was laying on my bed when theres suddenly a notification popped out.

*A message from 💛Jongseong💛*

Hey! Have you woke
up yet??

Yeah i just woke up.
Why are you messaging me
early in the morning -_-

Why? You dont want me to?

No! I mean.. just asking.
Im fine if you message me
whenever you want. Even
in the middle of the night.

Really? Wow okay.
Do you remember our
hangout today? Or do you
have plans?

No, i dont have plans. And
its cool if we meet up. What time?

*💛Jongseong went offline💛*

What the hell?

I was weirded out why he suddenly went offline and then there came a buzz from my phone.

*incoming video call from
💛Jongseong💛*

WAIT WHAT?!

WHY IS HE VIDEO CALLING ME!

OH SHIT IM STILL IN BED AND MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE A LION.

I panicked as i run to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair like a flash. He cant see me like this? Im too ugly!!

Oh calm down jay honey, im being fast as i could!

As i wipe off my face i quickly turn the button accept and there pops his face in the screen.

Seeing his face first thing in the morning? Damn how amazing my life could be. I could wake up every day just to enjoy this.

"Yah! Took you long enough. Where did you go?" He asked making an angry face. That was friggin damn cute.

"Oh i uh.. my phone was almost out of battery, so i had to search my charger for it because it was lost, so.." i said making a hehe face.

"Aigoo youre so clumsy." He said laughing.

OMG HIS LAUGH IS WHAT I LIVE FOR.

Okay heeyoung breathe in breathe out you cant fangirl him infront of him.

"Oh! Who are you calling?"

"Its Heeyoung, want to talk to her?" I heard Jay talking to someone.

I look up as i was looking down earlier cuz i was blushing.

"Oh! Sunghoon oppa, annyeong!!" I said waving my hand.

"Annyeong! Good morning! How have you been?" He said waving it back.

"Good, very good." I smiled.

"You know, Jay usually just lazies around in the dorm, and usually he just walks around wearing only shorts without a shirt, but today hes dressed up--" Sunghoon havent finish talking yet but jay covers his mouth preventing him to speak.

Omo, usually Jay is shirtless in the dorm.

Okay calm down Heeyoung.

They were bickering in the phone because Sunghoon was trying hard to free himself from jay but jay just gets stronger. Lmao why is that so cute.

I laughed.

Jay finally lets Sunghoon go.

"No its not like that Heeyoung! Dont believe anything he said." Jay said glaring at sunghoon.

Sunghoon made a innocent face back to him. Theyre so cute lol.

"So what time are we meeting?" I asked.

"10 a.m. Lets go to a mall. I wanna go shopping today." He said.

"A mall sounds fun!" I exclaimed. Im happy tho. Well anywhere is fun when youre with Jongseong.

"Ooooooh are you two going on a date~" Sunghoon cooed.

"What? DATE? Jayyyy youre so big already =3=" Heeseung suddenly comes and hug jay and ruffles his hair.

"What? Its not a date, hyung! And stop hugging me!" Jay said trying to push away the koala heeseung at his body.

"Aigooo uri Jay~~" Jake comes and join the hug with his most proud face ever. Hes like a mom lol.

"Why are you guys like this?" Jay trying hard to get them off of him.

I just laughed at the whole situation.

Suddenly someone takes his phone away. It was Sunghoon.

"Sorry heeyoungah but this is what happens if everyone shares one room. Chaos happens and we cant even gossip." Sunghoon laughs. I laugh too looking at the situation theyre on when Sunghoon brought the phone away from the scene.

I could see the phone getting snatched again.

"HEEYOUNGIEEEE ANNYEONG!!!!" He waves his hand and smile brightly.

"Annyeongggg Sunoo oppa!!!" I waved my hand. How are the boys are too cute.

I chatted with Sunoo for a while and he also showed me Niki and Jungwon sleeping at the couch in the tv room. They were exhausted for playing games last night.

As i was chatting with Sunoo i didnt even noticed where Jay had went and suddenly the phone was snatched again.

"What are you doing to my phone? Oh Heeyoung  youre still here? I thought they ended the call." His face was kinda suprised.

I chuckled. "Yes im still here. Yall are so funny"

I could hear the members teasing him again and he went "okay i have to end call now because its already 9 and meet you at 10 o'clock okay bye!!!"

With that he ended the call.

What a happy morning this turn out to be.

I got up and gets dressed.

A/N
Vote if ya like it <3