𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣

Keefe pov

After we walked Sophie and Biana to the local clinic(plus the doctor checking on my bruises from earlier) I couldn't help thinking about what happened to my mom. Did she survive? Die?

I honestly don't know what to feel no matter which one. I mean, I grew up with her for a good chunk of time, but at the same time....

I feel like it would be wrong if I felt happy about this if she had really..died.., but wouldn't it also be wrong if I felt...sad?

Don't get me wrong, she's part of an evil mafia group so if she died it's not something people would normally mourn over. But, she's my mom. Can I not feel a little sad?

"Keefe! You coming?" I heard Tam say behind me. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

Let's just forget about this. Nothing to worry about. (Hello Alden how are you)

"Yeah," I said, grabbing my jacket to put over the bandages on my arms and rushed toward him.

Turns out, by the time we got out of the clinic and everything it was already night time. And the only people(at least I think) who knew about this were us 4 and my mom with her creepy friends. Not even any of our parents.

Oh shoot. Grady. He's gonna kill me.

He seemed to hate me the day I stepped into his sight.

Not gonna lie, I normally have that effect on people. Except the opposite. Everyone normally likes me when I step into their sight.

"Who do you think they were?" Tam said, snapping me out of my thoughts again. We were walking outside in the dark near the clinic waiting for Sophie and Biana. "And what do they want with Sophie?"

I gulped. Tam can't know about who they are. No one can.

"No idea," I said, with a noticeable crack in my voice. Even in the dark, I could see the weird stare he was giving me.

Then, we had the weirdest subject change of all time.

"You like Sophie, don't you?" He said. What a subject change.

I blush, but Tam was smart enough to know. No point in denying it. (is this the keefe we know i think not)

"Yeah." I say softly then sitting on the ground with my feet out.

"Then tell her dude. I'm saying this because that poor girl doesn't even know her own feelings and thinks she likes Fitz. Everyone in the school can feel yall's chemistry from across the entire building," He states, slightly rolling his eyes saying the last part.

"I guess," I said, slightly kicking the dirt.

"Ok fine. Here's the dealio. You tell her by the end of tomorrow, or all your hair products will be gone the next day, and I'll tell Sophie myself." He said, glaring at me. (anyways ro has taken over tam's body)

I smirk. "You really think you could steal my hair products? Or anything, of mine for that matter?" I asked, slightly confident.

He smirked back. "I stole your phone, figured out your password, didn't I?" He said, pulling out my phone, unlocked. I gape at him.

"How did you-"

"Doesn't matter. Oh and to add to that," He started. "You're not getting this back unless you confess either," He said, holding up my phone and putting it in his pocket.

Wow. Sneaky.

I sigh. "I guess I really have no choice, do I?" I said, looking up at him.

"Nope. Have fun," He said, snickering at me one last time before going toward the waving doctor who had just informed us that Sophie and Biana are good to go.

Well then. I just got myself into some deep trouble.