chapter 19

Time skip.

I was awake enjoying the warmth of ais I snuggled in to her I felt her put a protective arm around my waist as I looked up in to her eyes she looked down at me with a small smile a small one but I could tell it was filled to the brim with love and affection for me I snuggled in to her chest I then heard my door knob to my door start to shake it then opened I looked up to see riveria she was looking at a piece of paper in her hands as she then asked.

Riveria: sorry to come in but have you seen ais any where goddess Loki wants to see her.

Ais answered for me I made sure we both was covered up.

Ais: I've been here since last night celebrating with my new little puppy.

I felt my cheeks erupted in to s blush as I covered my face as I then see riveria look over really quickly and she then screamed at the both of us.

Riveria: *mother mode activated* YoU bOtH fUcKeD yOuR tO yOuNg!!!!

Small time skip.

After ais calmed her down she got her to go so we could both change I put on my armor and got my knives and equiped them on to both my sides as I then get hugged from behind I felt my cheeks starting to heat up as I then heard ais.

Ais: I don't mind you having a harem but I'm your main girl.

Bell: *light blush* a-ais.

She then let me go and left I then went outside my room as I locked my door I heard from behind me.

Loki: I heard what happened with ais.

I gulped as I turned to look at her.

Loki: I'll be blunt I trust you I know you won't hurt her but do me a favor don't die it will break her heart.

I nodded.

Loki: now go on get a move on.

I nodded and I then left lili will be waiting for me today's the first day I'll be able to have my own party as I go outside I saw her waiting for me at the front of the gate when I get there she see me and asked.

Lili: finally I thought you wouldn't come lili was about to leave.

Bell: I'm sorry lili I was um busy.

Lili: it's ok come on let's go to the dungeon.

I nodded as we then went towards the dungeon.

Small time skip.

3rd person pov.

On the top of babel there was a certain goddess that had an eye on a white haired rabbit 🐰.

???:(so pure and yet so naughty a pure white soul not even a speck of darkness amoung it.)

Otter: my lady.

???: Oh yes otter please make sure that ape is ready.

He nodded and left.

The goddess then looked at where the young rabbit was but only to find that he wasn't there any more.

Bell's pov.

We was currently talking with miss enia.

Enia: hmmmmmmmm ok I'll let you both go up to floor 10 but no higher.

We both nodded as we then left to the dungeon.

Time skip.

It's been 2 hour's we've made our way to the entrance to floor 8 there's more monster's in here today I then see this.