💙 10 - Apologise 💙

"What flavor do you guys want?" asked Tanah as he looked at Angin and Daun.

Angin put his right hand on his chin, thinking of something. "I want chocolate!"

"Me too!" Daun grinned, agreeing with Angin since he also likes chocolate.

"Alright.. Sir, please give me two chocolate ice cream.." said Tanah as he looked at the guy.

The guy with a dark yellow shirt who worked there nodded and then immediately did his work.

While waiting, Angin looked around. He felt something is missing.

"Angin, what's wrong?" asked Tanah when he noticed his brother looking around like finding something missing.

"Um, big brother Tanah.. Where are brother Petir and brother Cahaya?"

"Oh you're right.. I've been searching for my brother.." Daun turned his head to the back and looked around.

"Oh, there they were! Brother Petir! Brother Cahaya! Come here!" Angin waved at Petir and Cahaya to let them come with them.

Petir and Cahaya were a bit shocked by it but just shrugged it. Both of them walked toward Angin, Daun and Tanah.

Cahaya kneeled and faced his little brother. He stroked Daun's hair. "Daun, I'm sorry.."

Daun blinked his eyes. He doesn't have any idea why his brother apologizes all of sudden. "Why brother Cahaya? You don't make any mistake.." He tilted his head to the right.

Cahaya sighed. "I'm sorry because I left you and Angin to play alone at the playground.."

Daun thought something before smiling wide. "Hehehe, don't worry brother Cahaya! It's good that brother Tanah came! And look, me and Angin just fine right? Don't be sad.."

Daun then crashed into his brother for a warm hug. He still smiled while hugging tightens his brother.

Cahaya hugged back. Tanah and Angin just smiled when looked at them. But there was someone who felt jealous of them and it was Angin. He hopes he can get like that. But he knew he wouldn't get that.

Petir just quietly observes these two brothers while folding his hand into his chest. He then quietly looked at Angin who was smiling.

"Boy, here's your ice cream.." The guy smiled as he handed two ice cream to Tanah.

Tanah holds it and gives it to Angin and Daun. Tanah then put out his wallet to pay them for ice cream.

"Yum yum.. It's delicious! Hehehe!" Daun giggled while enjoying his ice cream.

"Hm hm!" Angin also enjoying his ice cream. There's also some ice cream that sticks to his lips.

Petir who saw it sighed. He then kneels in front of Angin. "Angin, there is dirt on your lips.."

Angin tilted his head as he looked at his brother. "Hm? Really?"

Petir nodded. He uses his thumb finger to clean the mess on Angin's lips without hesitation.

Angin was shocked a bit but he just let his brother do what his brother wants.

Petir smile a little before he stand and went to a bathroom nearby to wash his hands.

Cahaya who saw everything looked at Petir long until Petir was out of his sight. 'Is he has a fever?' thought Cahaya.

"Alright guys, let's go home.." said Tanah after he finished paying for the ice cream and he also bought one mineral water.

"Wait, brother Tanah.. Brother Petir isn't here.." Angin held onto Tanah's bottom shirt.

Tanah smiled. He ruffles Angin's hair. "Okay, we wait for a while and then we go home.."

.

.

.

At home, Tanah and his brothers are greeted by their parents.

"Took you guys so long to arrive.. Well, I'm relieved you guys arrived before dark.." said the mother who had just switched off the television.

"Mom!" Angin rushed to his mother and hugged her.

The mother giggles. She stroked Angin's hair. "Did you have fun today Angin?"

Angin nodded. "Hm! I got to spend time with brother Tanah and brother Petir! Can we go to the park again next time mom? Pretty pleasee?~"

"Aww, of course sweetie.. Now, go take shower okay?"

"Alright, mom!" Angin then left for the stairs and went to his room.

The mother is just happy to see Angin having fun with his brothers. She then looked at her two sons. She felt some tense mood around the two of them. "What's wrong Tanah? Petir?"

Tanah and Petir looked at each other for a while.

Tanah sighed. "Nothing mom.. I'm gonna go take a shower.." He then rushed to his room upstairs.

The mother looked dissatisfied. She looked at his second son. "Petir, mind telling me what's going on?

Petir sighed and told his mother what had just happened at the park.

.

.

.

"Have you apologized to Tanah and Angin?" asked the mother. She already knew everything from Petir about a guy who want to kidnap Angin.

Petir sits quietly. He shook his head.

The mother sighed. She hold his son's shoulder which sat beside her. "Petir, I suggest you should apologize to them.. Alright? I don't like when my sons don't get along.. Okay, Petir?"

Petir slowly nodded. "By the way mom, where is dad?"

"Ohh, your dad has some work to do and might be home late at night.." answered the mother.

"Hm.. Okay, mom.. I'm gonna take shower.." Petir hugged his mother first before went to his room upstairs.

The mother just smiled at his son's action. She hopes everything will be alright.

.

.

.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Angin who was in the middle of reading a storybook, looked at his door. After a while someone knocked at his door, he then went to his door and open it.

"Hm? Brother Petir? What's wrong?" Angin titled his head to the right while looking at his brother.

Petir sighed. "Angin, I just want to say, I'm sorry for leaving you and Daun at the park earlier.."

Angin blinked his eyes, and felt weird about his brother's behavior. Angin then smiled. "It's okay brother Petir! The important is that Daun and I are safe!"

Petir without noticing, smiles a bit. "Alright.. Then, I'm gonna go back to my room.. Good night Angin.."

"Um! Good night brother Petir!"

Angin closed his door after Petir went back to his room. Angin quietly stands while thinking about his brother just now. Angin thought maybe Petir just felt guilty about leaving him and Daun, so that's why Petir apologise to him.

'It's okay Angin.. At least your brother felt guilty about it.."

================================
- TO BE CONTINUE -
================================

Hey hey hey!

It's been a while to see you guys TwT Also, sorry for updating it late TwT

Anyway, thanks for those who still waiting for this story^^ I really appreciate it^^

You guys the best! UwU