Chapter Twelve

“Zak... B-baka malaglag tayo,” bulong ko nang basta na lang ako nitong buhatin.

He didn't answer. He just encircled my legs around his waist and crushed his lips on mine. I hugged his nape and instantly responded to his kiss. It feels like my lips are moving on its own every time our lips touch.

His hot tongue traveled inside my mouth while walking to my room, still carrying me. I don't know how he managed to do that. Wala na rin akong pakialam, nalulunod na ako sa mga halik niya. Kumalas siya sa paghalik sa 'kin at niyakap na lang ang baywang ko. I nuzzled my face on his neck, I suddenly felt embarrassed. I'm so desperate with his kisses, I'm not like this before.

Hindi ko alam kung paano niya nagawang makarating sa kuwarto ko. Binuksan niya ang pinto at isinara 'yon saka muling siniil ng halik ang labi ko. Iniupo niya ako sa bedside table at hinawakan ang magkabilang pisngi ko habang patuloy ang paghalik niya sa labi ko.

His kiss was slow, gentle, and passionate unlike earlier. Every move of his lips and tongue makes my knees shiver. My whole body is quivering against his sensual kiss. His tongue is sending shivers of desire down to my spine. Nagtatayuan ang mga balahibo ko sa banayad niyang halik na para bang ingat na ingat siyang h'wag akong masaktan.

His hot and sexy lips demanded a response, I moved my lips against his, tasting all the corners of his mouth. I hugged his nape and grind my body against his hard one. He released a needy and sexy groan and hugged my waist tightly, as if he owns me. Tila ba ayaw ako nitong pakawalan at tila ba sa kanya lang ako nararapat.

I was panting when he released my lips from his kiss. My lips were still warm and sensitive from his sensual kiss. My lips parted while still panting. Damn, I still want his lips on mine.

My body shivered as he planted small kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I arched my body, giving him more access, and hugged his nape tighter. He held my held my jaw and ravished my lips with his hungry kisses once again.

He scooped me and carried me to the bed. Dahan-dahan niya akong inihiga sa kama, puno ng pag-iingat, saka muling pumaibabaw sa 'kin.

Zakarius' hands start caressing my body, he put his hand inside my nightgown and gently stroked my thigh. His calloused hand is sending shivers down to my spine, I felt electrified. Ginigising ng haplos at halik niya ang bawat himaymay ng katawan ko.

Zakarius was taken aback when I held his shoulder and switched our position. I sat on his hard stomach and hungrily kissed his luscious lips. I caressed his hard chest and start grinding my center part against his hard stomach. Damn, when did I become this horny?

Umupo si Zakarius at niyakap ang baywang ko. Yumakap naman ako sa batok niya habang patuloy na nakikipaglabanan ng mainit na halik sa kanya.

Zakarius held the strap of my nightgown and let it down. I closed my eyes when his mouth reached my neck, kissing me there, teasing my sensitive skin and licking it with his hot tongue. He licked his way down to my shoulder, kissing and licking it with urge and desire.

I start grinding my hips against his erection. I can feel his hard on inside his thin pajama. I bit my lower lip and gripped his jaw, he was taken aback when I planted soft kisses on his cheeks, down to his prominent jaw, to his neck... He released a ferocious groan and gripped my hips tightly, pulling me closer to him.

I slowly put my hand inside his shirt amd caressed his firm abs, I licked his jaw while sensually stroking his abs.

“What the hell are you doing?” he murmured in a raspy voice.

“I'm just touching you,” I whispered on his ear and licked his earlobe. I smirked when I felt him shivered. Good thing I have an effect on him too.