Ch 12: shit gets weird when you talk about it

"Anyway, uh, Kenma truth or dare?" Asahi asked when he started to work again

"Truth" Kenma said without looking up from his game.

"Uh, I'm going to ask because I feel like everyone has been wondering but do you like Hinata?" Kenma's fingers stopped moving and his eyes widened as he stared at his game. He looked up slowly making eye contact with Hinata. Hinata could feel eyes on him but the ones that were most intense were from Kageyama who was next to him.

"W-well yea I like him, he's one of my best friends..." Kenma said hesitantly. He was uncomfortable and didn't like being the center of attention, but here he was.

"Sorry for calling you out, but that's not what I meant and you know it..." Asahi responded, looking around at everyone else who nodded in agreement.

"Umm.. n-no I like someone else." Kenma responded in an almost whisper. Kageyama relaxed and put his arm around Hinata, pulling him slightly closer and the tangerine leaned in, placing his head on Kageyama's chest. Everyone in the circle leaned in, encouraging Kenma to continue as they all 'OOO-ed'. Everyone that is except Hinata, who already knew who Kenma was talking about.

"Kitten you like someone and you didn't tell me!?" Kuroo gasped feigning offense. In all honesty he was happy that Kenma didn't like Hinata but nervous that he had someone else on his mind that probably wasn't who he wanted it to be.

"Uhm-" Kenma started

"I can't take much more of this! JUST KISS ALREADY! YOU TWO LIKE EACHOTHER!!! Don't act all surprised just hurry up and move thing along!" Suga shouts impatiently holding his head. Kenma's eye widen to an abnormal size and he shoots Hinata a betrayed look.

"I-I didn't tell him actually, I think he came up with that one on his own." Hinata laughed in attempt to persuade his best friend which seemed to work. However it made Suga quite upset.

"YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Suga was almost in hysterics as he pulled on his hair and shot Hinata a distraught look.

"Calm down dear..." Daichi says nervously to try to calm the raging Sugawara, earning him a loud sigh as Suga began to calm down.

"Yes daddy..." Suga responds (reminder: he had the dare to call him that the rest of the game) causing everyone to laugh so hard it made them cry a little. Kenma got up and walked over to Kuroo, who wasn't far away, and sat down in his lap, snuggling closer. Kuroo smiled and wrapped his arms around Kenma's waist, snuggling into the boys neck and leaving soft butterfly kisses which made Kenma giggle quietly.

"Noya-san Truth or dare?" Kenma asked as the laughter in the room died down.

"DARE!" Noya shouted smiling while hugging Asahi's arm. Kenma smiled and looked back at his game.

"Of course. Anyway I dare you to give Asahi a hickey."

"How many and where" Noya smirked evilly, his grip on the giant teddy bear tightened as Asahi tried scooting away.