˚✧˳ Chapter 14 - About My Work ˳✧˚

✧ NUMBER FIVE ✧

NUMBER FIVE

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝟱 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦  that both Five and I agreed on regarding our friendship. We didn't really make it but it something that we both should do and avoid doing.

1. Never ever disregard the other one's needs; Always be there.

2. Teamwork makes the dreamwork; Fight together in battles.

3. Always call out when the other is going on emotional bullshit.

4. Do not show any kind of affection.

And our grand finally.

5. Never ever have some sort of sexual feeling with the other.

As you can see, we already broke some rules we made through our experience living our moments in our childhood. Us kids wanted to strangle each other to death; We both have our names on the number one spot for assassination and now Five is here being all giggly and shit for giving me a kiss.

Unintentionally, my hand elevates from its previous position and abruptly slaps the boy back to sleep, which really knocked him out. 'Oh shi, my bad g'

He pecked my cheek.

Five Hargreeves just pecked my cheek.

My face gets warm after understanding what just happened. My hand touches the part to where he did it. His lips stung on my face. It felt like I was floating. 'Why would he do that?'

"Hey, you okay?" Luther walks to me putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder after he saw my troubled expression.

"Y-Yeah, just allergies."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

After what I suppose a few more hours, daylight rises; Five woke up. Both of us decided that we should finally tell the truth to Luther. And there, I sat down beside Five in front of Luther who listened closely to Five's revelation about the end and his 'private affairs'.

"When it's supposed to happen? This... Apocalypse?"

"I can't give you the exact hour, but... from what I could gather, we have four days left."

"Why didn't you guys say something sooner?" Luther beseeched. "It wouldn't matter, Luther," I answered back at him, Five unveiled that they weren't successful in stopping whatever the cause is going to be. "Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing." He exclaims back.