♡ 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 ♡

𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚2

2.7

"Ohh~ (Y/N)! You're back!" Tendou waved enthusiastically as the girl entered the lounge area of the dorms, "Where've you been?"

Ushijima, who's gaze was fixed on a volleyball match on the TV, looked up, giving her a small nod of acknowledgement.

She collapsed on the couch next to Tendou, closing her eyes almost instantly, "I stayed over at Kiyoko's, then I went to visit my grandad." Dozing off, she slowly leaned towards Tendou.

"Looks like you had quite the- oh..." The redhead looked startled at the girl who now rested her head softly against his shoulder with wide eyes, the slightest blush dusting his cheeks. Eventually, his eyes calmed, resembling that of a cat when happy.

Ushijima looked at the two in surprise (though that didn't show on his features), noticing how Tendou's gaze was trained on her sleeping face. 

"Cute..." The middle-blocker mumbled.

No less than an hour later, one of the first years, along with the others from the volleyball team, burst into the lounge, making noise and turning the once peaceful lounge into a frat party.

Immediately sitting up, (Y/N) blinked rapidly, hoping the blurred room would soon come into focus, "What the...?"

Tendou glared at his team, "You woke her up," He complained, gesturing to the half-awake girl.

(Y/N) slowly turned her head towards him, "Huh?" Rubbing her eyes she slurred, "Oh, did I fall asleep on you? Sorry, Tendou,"

And Tendou would've told her that it was quite alright, except he didn't trust his words due to how adorable she was at the moment, so he settled on a nod.

"Uh, s- sorry, (Y/N)-san," Goshiki apologized, scratching the back of his neck.

She waved him off, stretching as she stood. "So, any plans for tonight?" She asked with a tired smile.

"We're planning on breaking into the cafeteria and sleeping there!" Tendou announced.

And so, that night, most of the volleyball team and (Y/N) stood outside the cafeteria's door, waiting for a certain boy with wild red hair to pick the lock that teachers placed.

"Are you positive that you are not tired, (Y/N)-san?" Ushijima whispered at the Ukai whose eyes were ever so slightly drooped.

She looked up at him with a soft smile, "You're talking to the girl who once didn't sleep for a whole week for a school project," She lightly bumped his shoulder, "I'll be fine, Ushijima-kun,"