- 12

JUNGKOOK

Sitting in my room as i was staring at y/n window from my window. Don't know why i was feeling breathe less. For some reasons, i was hating the fact about that yeosang guy appearance in her life.

A sudden knock on my door got me out of my thoughts as i turned to look. It was taehyung. "oh hey tae" i said which he simply smiled with. "what are you doing?"

He asked as i pointed at computer. "playing overwatch" taehyung looked at me and chuckled. "i thought you'll be thinking about the date y/n and that yeosang dude gonna have" he said making me silent.

"oh come on kook, we both know that you didn't wanted to yes" taehyung said and i felt flowers in my mind. Indicating he was right. "exactly, i dont think i should've said yes" i finally agreed.

Taehyung chuckled and said "why don't you just go to her and tell her your feelings" he said as i looked at him confused. "but what would i say to her?" he sighed as i looked at him with pure question eyes. "just say that you love her"
"what?" "i don't think i love her" i added as he sighed again. "you love her koo, everyone knows that feeling of yours" taehyung said and i got in mind for some reason.

"fine I do" yeah i do maybe. "gosh jeon Jeongguk, can you be serious for one minute?" he said as i sighed. "i don't know my feelings taehyung"

"yeah right, then go to hell cause we all know that you won't be getting guts to see her with other guys"

With that he left. And maybe, i felt a little jealous. Moving my hand as i gripped my hairs before looking at her window once again. With fist, i stood up. Walking with my feet towards my window as i took deep breath.

"yah! Y/n!!" i screamed as saw her shadow coming and there it was, she was standing in front of window as she smiled. "what?"

"today at xxxxx cafe"