Chapter 31: Hosu Aftermath

Thoughout the Night, Takato had been given reports by other heroes who wanted to see him in person, which he declined telling them he was busy. But in truth, he was with Akane looking after Shoto, Iida and Izuke, they were able to move but Iida and Izuku had broken their arms, while Takato was a bit okay.

Takato: *As Akane was healing Izuku's arm* "So how you guys holding up?"

Shoto: "We're fine."

Izuku: "What about you Takato-kun and Uraraka-chan?"

Akane: "Oh, I'm okay don't worry about me."

Takato: "I'll alright, but I'll feel much better once, you three have fully recovered." *thinking about his damage hero suit* "Guess I'll have to ask the Hero support to add a way to self repair my costume."

Akane: "I'm just glad you all made it out okay."

Just then the door open to reveal Gran Torino, Manual and  King Caesar.

Gran Torino: "Looks like you're all awake." *looking at Akane, who had finished healing Izuku's arms* 'Incredible healing prowess."

Akane: "That should do it, now then Iida-kun, you're next." *Goes over and begins healing Iida's arms*

Iida: "Manual I apologize I should've listen to you>'

Manual: "Hey it's okay."

Izuku: *as he unwraps his bandage off his arms compleately heals arms* "Hey wait a minute. I recall Todoroki's father was going to meet us, so where-" 

Takato: "Um Guys..." *Catching everyone's attention as he points out the window* "He's over there." 

Everyone turns to see Endeavor outside hugging the trunk of a currently burning tree for dear life at their floor.

Manual: "Uh....do you want to come inside?"

Endeavor: *insisted* "No, no I'm fine right here, Don't mind me!" *is looking at King Caesar with fear in his eyes* 

 King Caesar: "You do know you the tree is gone now right?"

Endeavor then looks to see the tree turned to ashes before falling straight into the ground with a massive flaming crater underneath. Everyone looks out the window.

Endeavor: *calls out from first floor* "I'm okay!"

Gran Torino: "Uh....well then...anyways there is someone else that wishes to meet you all."

The group looks to see the door open this time it was the Police Chief of Hosu city: Kenji Tsuragamae.

The group of students gently turned their body out of respect to bow. 

Tsuragamae: "No no, that is not necessary. You all need to recover......Woof."