───── 四

Chapter Four

四

"Humans are demons without the hunger for flesh."

Fire;

That was all you could see as the blue flames raged across the village.

The sea of blue flames devoured everything in its path. Screams of children and adults echoed in the air as the people tried to escape from the burning village.

"MONSTER!"

"Yo─you're a monster! You're d─disgusting!" The man shouted as he crawled away, struggling trying to sound brave in front of the nine tailed fox, Kyuubi Kasai. "You burn a town of innocent civilians-children included-!"

The injured man was interrupted by Kyuubi  laughing, as she watched his eyes widen, as he released a scream and fell to the ground, writhing in the soil. His dead body which was now covered in flames - finally stopped struggling against his death.

 His dead body ─ which was now covered in flames - finally stopped struggling against his death

"They say I'm the monster? What hypocrites you humans are..." she talked to herself in annoyance, her golden eyes darkening in anger. Her figure stood up from the ground, the blue flames turning a singed orange color. The color of true human flames, only she wasn't human. 

"Monster, huh? That's what you think I am?"

A sigh left her frowning pink lips, her golden eyes observing the chaos of the town. Houses falling down-covered in flames, parents trying to protect their kids and escape at the same time. "You allpeople like─like youdon't get to call me a monster." 

She whispered, her headdress making a chiming sound in the wind.

"If anything, only my master can me a monsternot you. not a disgusting human." 

She spat out the last word with a vile tone.

She felt the flames spiral around her, in attempt to keep her emotions under control. Feeling the heat from the flames, her spiked emotions and blood lust calmed down. Her flames were an extension of herself. They kept her emotions in control, making sure she doesn't kill so many people, so that none are left to continue living in the world. 

She laughed, her small fangs poking out from her lips. Her snow white hair had fallen from her shoulders, becoming messy as the headdress chimed, the gold clinking together. Her hands swept over the orange flames. Her kimono was covered in ashes as she hunched over, her laugh chiming in the air; carried by the wind. Her shinning golden eyes flashed with amusement; and then she vanished without a sound. 

"I do hope to meet you again, my dear Kibutsuji Muzan."

Kyūbi No Kitsune Secrets

______________

►Kyuubi Kasai met Kibutsuji Muzan when──

ERROR─RELOADING...

______________

______________