十 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

Chapter Ten

十

"You really are related to him, aren't you?"

Kyuubi Kasai whispered softly from the tree in which she was lounging in.

Her golden fox eyes were strained on the boy with kind rosewood eyes and hanafuda earrings. 

"How interesting," she murmured to herself, "I wonder how Kibutsuji will react when he sees you." At this point she had to hold her hands over her mouth to stop herself from laughing aloud. 

Kasai blinked as she watched him slap the hand of a farm worker, just to pay for a broken basket. 

"Wow," she blinked. "He's way too kind. It's almost annoying, actually, it is really annoying," she yawned.

The nine tailed fox spirit had been contemplating ideas in her head about how to travel with the boy who bore hanafuda earrings for a few minutes. 

1. Stalk him. 

(She thought that was a weird idea.)

2. See if she could turn into a child and travel with him. 

(She liked this option more and thought it sounded more human.)

Kyuubi Kasai was leaning towards the latter option. However, she needed to change her appearance, and she didn't really want to do that. Kasai had more problems then just this one, after all. So, why should she worry about this one before the others?

Being lost in her own thoughts, she suddenly realized that he had vanished from her line of sight. Her brow twitched. 

'Well that's annoying, really annoying.'