018

(Y/n) screamed as she ducked and dodged the sharp but soft sash chasing her. "We need to dig up. We can get out from there." (Y/n) said, fighting the pink sash wipe Inosuke defended the women and dug up as the (h/c) haired girl instructed.

(Y/n) winced, feeling the cuts of the sash cut her shoulder. 'Maybe we just need the sash to hit the top of the cave?' She seemed confused.

Zenitsu protected the three women with Inosuke too as they attempted to hit the top of the cave while (y/n) dueled with the sash.

She gasped as her thought process of the plan popped from her brain as she was smacked from the back of her head to the ground. She groaned, feeling cheek get bruised by the dirt and bones deep into the ground. She got back up and searched for her sword. 'No! I let go of it!' She frantically searched.

(Y/n) whimpered as the sash wrapped around her ankles and dragged her down. She turned her heard to see something shining from afar. A green long and silver sword. She groaned and kicked her feet around but screamed as her knees were swallowed by the sash.

(Y/n) turned her body and clawed the ground, reaching for her sword.
She groaned, reaching her hand out with dirt underneath her nails and coating her fingertips as the worm like sash cackled at her.

She dug harder into the ground, dragging herself out of the sash and towards her sword.
Her fringes of hair strands covered her face and forehead, slowly her hair became undone.

She screamed of frustration, reaching for her sword inches away.

Her finger flicked around the handle of the sword, grasping for a hold of it.

"Ino-" 'I want to ask for help but that will make me a pathetic demon slayer. I have to do this myself.'

(Y/n) grabbed her sword and turned back to the sash demon and hugged in her knees that were getting in the sash and cut where her feet were printed at.

She gasped as she made her way out of the sash and tumbled out of the mess.

There was a thunder like clap from above. 'Did Inosuke find a way to free us?' She moved her view of sight up and immediately screamed of the rumbling. "Earthquake?" She questioned as she stood above a massive rock to help Inosuke and the women.

Then the rocks collapsed from above.

"Inosuke!" She screamed, leaping off the sash and grabbed a hold of one of the wives and pulled her down.

"Take cover!" She yelled at the women as they covered their heads.
"Duck!" Inosuke yelled and pulled the girl down under his arms into his firm and muscular chest that was covered by dirt which stuck to his skin due to the sweat.
Zenitsu covered the 2 women With his arm, hands on his sword at all times.

(Y/n) peeked behind her and could see a tall man. Her eyes widened once she could see who it was in the dust fluttering in the air that was slowly falling.

"Uzai-sama!" (Y/n) changed his honorifics as she was amazed at his power as a swordsman

"Uzai-sama!" (Y/n) changed his honorifics as she was amazed at his power as a swordsman. He managed to cut the sashes and entered so perfectly.

"Sorry I'm late." Uzai said to the 2 women.

Inosuke looked at the girl he protected and could see her cheek bleeding and obviously bruised and swollen from her attack and her shoulder too.

Out of the 5 of them, she was the bloodiest and yet she was determined to fight.

"Let's kick some ass!" (Y/n) yelled, cheering as she was hyped up to fight side by side with a Hashira. She knew she was getting beat up earlier but she'd be willing to fight again.

(Y/n) jumped out of Inosuke's arms and went to help Uzai fight the sash worm like demon. "Let's do this, Zenitsu-kun!" She yelled, waving her sword around.

The 3 shinobis and 3 third ranked demon slayers ran down the tiled roofs to the house Tanjiro was at. "I wonder if we'll make it on time!" She yelled, wondering how Tanjiro would be battling all alone. "We will. We'll enter — flamboyantly~!" Inosuke grinned, easily influenced by Uzai-San for being strong.

"I hope so." She muttered, remembering the strength the female had before to almost knock the window out of Zenitsu and the small girls working beside her.

Then the image of Tanjiro battling alone and having to protect Nezuko floated around her head.
Could they actually kill Tanjiro? They were so far away and they couldn't affor to be spotted to people will get in a frenzy. Demon Slayers are still illegal and aren't authorized by the government.
Only thing to do here is to hope they don't get spotted and hurry to Tanjiro through this short cut.

(Y/n) peeked around and found an alley near by with a cart dashing away on a horse. "I'll meet you at Tanjiro!" She yelled, jumping down.

People below gasped as they swore they saw a figure fall into a passing by cart but saw no trace of it.
But indeed there was, as the figure covered herself in the sashes and kimonos for sale in the cart, racing past the people and down the route to Tanjiro's red district home.

Inosuke smirked.

'That girl will always seem to be in depth to Tanjiro saving her so many times. Look how strong she became now.'