Skate rink✨

I woke up cuddled in katsuki's arms after last night. I fell asleep forgetting to put my shirt or shorts back on and so did he.

His alarm woke both of us up for school.

"Ughhh. Why can't I just stay here with you all day?" I groaned.

"You Can if you want to get in trouble with that hobo." He says in his sleepy voice.

"Whatever. Cmon, up." I said throwing the blanket off of me. I picked up my shirt from the floor and put it back on along with my shorts.

"I'm gonna go change in my room, it smells like sex in here." I said yawning opening his door and slowly walking back to my room.

"Looks like you had fun y/n." Denki winked at me while pointing at me.

"Huh?" I say walking past him.

I walk back to my dorm and into my bathroom. There's a huge hickey on my neck. Actually like 2-3.

I stomp back to katsukis room and slam his door open.

"THIS AGAIN? DIDNT WE TALK ABOUT THIS ALREADY, CABRON!" I yell at him pointing at my neck.

He turns around while putting his shirt over his head.

"But yet you never stop me every .single .time. AND STOP CALLING ME A DUMBASS!"He yells .

"Fuck you suki." I stomp out of his room and back to mine to put my uniform on.

I put it on and did everything else I needed to do. We still had about 45 minutes until we had to walk to school.

I walked to minas dorm right next to mine and knocked on her door.

"Hey whats up?" She answered peeking her head out.

"Hey um, you think you can help me cover this?Aizawa is gonna kill me if he see's this." I said turning my neck to the side.

"Shit y/n, bakugo has no control. Ya ya go sit I can cover it." She says opening her door to let me in.

***
She finally finished after 15 minutes. It looked like it was never there in the first place.

"Thank you love, I owe you one!" I said kissing her cheek and running back to Katuski's dorm to see if he's ready.

"Hey idiot you ready?" I said opening his door.

"Ya ya I'm coming. Go downstairs I'll be there in a sec." He shouts from his bathroom.

"Hurry up!" I yell back and then run along downstairs.

I got downstairs and said good morning to everyone.

Soon katsuki comes downstairs with the rest of us.

"Eh? Where'd that mark go y/n?" Denki asked me confused.

"I think your seeing things Denki. There was never a mark on me. Are you ok?" I asked feeling his forehead with the back of my hand.

"What?! Of course I'm fine, but I know there was something there! Or was there?" He starts thinking.

"Nope , but anyway We gotta get to school Cmon weirdos." I say grabbing my bag and katsuki's arm and walking out the dorms doors.

School day went on as usual. Boring and then training after school for a couple hours.
When school finished I wasn't as tired as usual. Maybe because I was excited to go roller skating with my idiots.

I went to my room and it about 5:00

Katsuki followed behind me to my room.

"Ugh today was so boring." I sighed throwing myself on my bed.