You/Yuriko Nishinotouin - Club Part 2

The two of you had started dating soon after the kiss but no one in the student council knew

The two of you had started dating soon after the kiss but no one in the student council knew. Yuriko feared for what they would do to you. They weren't the nicest people around the school so she kept it from them. You were fine with it, considering that every chance that the two of you got to be alone, both of you would hide in an empty class and makeout.

"We really should stop, what if someone finds us."

"No one is going to find us, (y/n). They don't use this class anymore."

"That's what you said last time and they had almost caught us. If it hadn't been for my quick thinking, Midari, out of all people would've found out.'

Yuriko steps back with a sigh, hating how you were right. It was unlike her to be acting like this but you were the one to blame. All she wanted to do was makeout with you.

"You're right. Maybe we should stop. We did almost get caught. That should've been enough for us to stop meeting in these classrooms."

"...but since we're already here. Why don't we just start tomorrow and we can continue where we left off."

You take her hands and pull her back towards you so that the two of you continued where you had left off.

X

"Sayaka, you need to learn how to have some fun."

"But President, I have a test this period. I can't skip it."

"Ah, ah, ah. It's Kirari. We're alone now. I prefer to hear my actual name coming from your lips. Now, I'll deal with your teacher later. For now, it's our time. We haven't been able to spend any time alone and it's driving me crazy. I miss you."

Sayaka had forgotten all about her test. Spending time with Kirari was a far better idea than taking a test.

"I miss you too, Kirari."

"Good. Now come on. I know of an empty classroom."

X

Yumeko had just barely moved you off of the door when Sayaka and Kirari barged in. You quickly move off, wiping any lipstick that had gotten smudged. Yumeko reacts similarly as the two of you face the intruders.

"Yuriko, what a surprise. Skipping class? That's highly unlike you."

"President, I..."

"and (y/n). I didn't think you and Yuriko where 'friends.' The two of you have honestly surprised me."

The way Kirari emphasized friends told you that there was more to it between the two of you. Sayaka, felt bad for the two of you. She knew how Kirari loved to tease people and by the looks of it, the two of you were not ready for anyone to find out.

"Forgive us for the intrusion, the President and I will find somewhere else to discuss our matters."

Sayaka tried to move Kirari but she stood her ground.

"But I'm far more interested in learning how the two of them became 'friends,' aren't you interested, Sayaka?"

Sayaka knew that she needed to be aggressive or else she would scare the two of you off.

"Kirari, if you ever want to kiss me again, you'll come with me right now. If you stay, I won't kiss you for a year."

Kirari's eyes widen for just a second before she just laughs.

"Alright. No need to threaten me, darling. I'll go. Just so we're clear, we're keeping this between the four of us, right?" You and Yuriko quickly nod, wanting for them to leave. "Good. I'll keep my mouth shut. I would be careful next time. Locking the door does help on keeping students out."

With that said, the two of them left.

"I told you this was going to happen, Yuriko!"

"It's not my fault that you didn't lock the door!"

The two of you continued to argue until you got tired of arguing and distracted her with another makeout session.

--------------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

Mary Saotome - Jealous

Kirari Momobami - Lost

Kirari Momobami - Ririka Momobami

Ririka Momobami - Demon

Mary Saotome - Turned

--------------