Your Choice[Dark Times]

You slowly opened your tired eyes as you laid on your back comfortably, looking up at the ceiling.

Your eyes looked at all the small details from the seams of paint covering the roof to the little details you could see from afar.

You hummed in satisfaction before feeling something move slightly at the bottom of the bed.

You looked down slowly as your jaw rested on your chest, seeing your (F/A)(Favorite Animal) laying there peacefully.

They breathed in slow, calming, lengths of breath as they moved over a little bit. You smiled slightly at them before leaning back and turning your head to your left to see your window, covered with blinds.

You could see a small sliver of the outside world from the little opening in between the curtains before looking back to your (F/A).

You move your legs slowly away from them as the blankets moved with them, making them slightly stir in its sleep.

You move the blankets off your body as you then started moving once again before sitting up with the help of your hands.

Your (F/A) moves around once again finding a comfortable position to lay as you swing your legs off the bed.

Your bare feet make contact with the cold tiles of the floor, as it sends shivers up your spine along with goosebumps forming on your arms and legs.

You ignore the freezing temperature of the floor as you slowly stand up relieving the bed of your weight as you turn around back to your animal as it slowly moves around as if ready to wake up and stretch.

You silently walk over to the window as you hear the light tapping of your feet touching the floor making a quiet slap sound until you make it right to the curtains.

You smile as you open up the curtains hearing the metal rings hitting the pole holding the curtains up, hit against each other making a clunking sound.

You sigh as your mission to stay quiet fails as you look back to see your (F/A) stretch and move its head over to look at you.

You awkwardly laugh as it comes over to you slowly and groggy before sitting next you wanting to see outside the window as well.

You pat their head as you look out the window to see nature everywhere, green trees rustle with the wind, birds nest holding newborn chiks, and the ground animals walking around in complete harmony.

It was brimming with life as it made your mood brighten seeing all of the wildlife having a calming morning and keeping it peaceful amongst each other.

You then look up to see the sky filled with an orange and yellow color as the sun rises from the ground, making the beautiful colors for all to see.

A smile places itself on your lips as you see the colors clash making an amazing picture with peaceful intentions holding it all together, you turn your head a bit to look at more of the scenery before seeing clouds float near.

They were grey and white but still fit in the picture as they made some of the forest shadowed making it look even more stunning.

You hum happily as more clouds roll in covering most of the forest with shade, you turn to the wildlife once again to see some had left and others returning to their homes as they knew the weather had other plans for today.

You turn away, into your room as you walk over to a dresser with a full body mirror near it as you look yourself in the mirror. You see your hair is in disarray along with your night clothing before turning to the dresser and seeing your corset lay there, untouched.