Chapter 16

Cole's POV

"Babe, please read my message."
How can he doubt my loyalty to him? For twenty-four years of my existence, never did I fall for someone except for Kai.
Dada said that when I found someone who can make my heart beats fast and happy just by looking at him, then it could be the sign. He said that when I feel that I want to protect this person and be possessive over him, then I should never let him go. I should do everything to make him happy and make him stay.

There is no way I am gonna look at anyone else the way I look at him. Cheating is not in my family's vocabulary.

"Still mad?"
I noticed that his eyes are getting teary. "Hey, you can't be serious. I am telling you! Don't cry! I don't wanna see it" I knelt in front of him to check his face.

"Then, don't look!"

"I just searched them because they keep liking and leaving comments on your Instagram posts."

"If you really saw them liking my post, you could have just directly click their names to view profile. But NO, you really searched their complete names. I am not even familiar with them, so how could you? Are you lying?"

"Did I ever lie on you?"

"There's always a first time, Cole!"

"Cole? Really?" I gritted my teeth. Before I love hearing him calling my first name but now it really infuriates me. "You know that I hate you calling me that.

"Sir, then."

"BABE!!!!!" I yelled. I am trying hard to be patient. "I am sorry that I searched them."

"Sorry that you even heart her post?"
He said.

"Wtf. Why would I heart her post using your Instagram?"

"I don't know to you. Maybe you forgot that it's my IG you are using. She is pretty, don't you agree with me?"

"She is not. I don't even remember their face. Maybe I just tapped the heart by accident. Can we please move on to this? This is not worth our time."

"I am going home." He is not asking permission. He is just informing me.

"Let's go then." I am planning to stay here until tomorrow but I ruined everything. I just asked him to speak up, I never thought that he would be mad like this.

The whole time, he was just quiet in the car.

"Can we fix this before we get home? How can you be jealous of that, babe? Come on, talk to me."

When we arrived at the mansion he immediately ran to his room.

My parents were in the living room. "Cole, come here."

"Later, mommy."

"Cole." The way he called my name seems to be a warning.

"Mommy, why?" I asked.

"We have a visitor, stay here for a while."

"Mom, can I skip that one? My presence is not needed for sure."

"No. Sit." My dad was just smiling at me. He knows I can't say No when mom's tone is like this. "Please be on your best behavior."

Their visitor arrived and have dinner with us. They are with their daughter who is I think the same age as me.

"What can you say about my daughter?" Mr. Satri asked me. I am familiar with them because they are one of the most influential families here too.

"She's fine," I answered.