Rejecting Their Cuddles

REQUESTED BY: Aidan1213

--

Tanjiro:

He'll be kinda mopey about it, but he respects your wishes. If you do change your mind, he obliges with a smile.

Nezuko:

She'll pout, but if you really insist, she won't try to cuddle up to you. She will glance over at you every so often to see if you've changed your mind, and if you do, she all but jumps into your lap to cuddle with you, clinging to you like a koala.

Zenitsu:

He pouts and asks you why, but if you insist, he respects your wishes. If you do change your mind, he's right there, eager to curl up to you.

Inosuke:

He might get a little frustrated. He leaves your side and probably will refuse to cuddle you in return in the future until you take his mind off of it.

Giyuu:

Giyuu will be disappointed, but respects your wishes and moves away. He kinda sulks about it though (to everyone else, he looks more mad than usual, but you can read him). If you do change your mind, he tries to hide how eager he is, but it leaks through on his face (if he had a tail, you know it would be wagging furiously despite his deadpan expression).

Kyojuro:

He respects your wishes with a smile. If you do change your mind, he patiently wraps up what he was doing and joins you, letting you soak up some of his natural body heat. (He's so patient it kinda hurts to refuse him, but at least you know he isn't that hurt by it.)

Muichiro:

He'll ask why, and if you insist he respects your wishes and moves away. If you do change your mind, he will be a bit slow to join you but will inevitably cling to you.

Shinobu:

She respects your wishes and gets to work with something. If you do change your mind, she'll probably ask that you give her until she can wrap it up to join you, and once she does join you she will end up falling asleep on you.

Gyomei:

He respects your wishes and returns to what he was likely doing before. If you do change your mind, he's happy to oblige, letting you curl up underneath his haori.

Sanemi:

He's pouty when you refuse him, but he respects your wishes and goes sulkily elsewhere. If you do change your mind, he's initially a little bratty about it, but joins you and holds you close.

Akaza:

He respects your wishes (however disappointed he may feel). If you do change your mind, he's right there, ready to cuddle up to you for however long you wish.

Douma:

He pouts and asks you why, but if you insist, he goes off to sit on his throne. If you do change your mind, he sits you on his lap and holds you against him like a teddy bear.

Kokushibo:

He's off-put by it, as it isn't often that he initiates intimacy with you, but he respects your wishes and goes off. If you do change your mind, he's hesitant, but joins you and holds you close.

Muzan:

He gets very disappointed in both forms. It's not as often as you'd like that he initiates intimacy, and he was really looking forward to this. But he doesn't press the issue, confident that you'll come around. If you do change your mind, he's fairly smug as he cuddles up to you, holding you in his lap like a doll.

Yoriichi:

He's disappointed, but respects your wishes. If you do change your mind, his eagerness to join you really colors his expression. To others, he looks the same as always (perhaps a little troubled about something), but to you, he looks like a kid on their birthday.