●ONE●

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣──

Every story has it's beginning. And your story was no exception. Every story has it's own complications. And your story was no exception. Every story has it's own sort of euphoria. And your story was definitely no exception.

And your story kicked off on that one fateful day. On that one exceptionally rainy day when you were merely six years old. The irony of that reality was that you, in fact, hated the rain. Well, you didn't necessarily hate the rain itself, you just hated the melancholy that revolved around the particular type of precipitation.

And not surprising enough, just as your day seemed to be taking a turn for the worst,  you stepped outside to take a breather from the stress indoors during lunchtime, a drip of rain fell on the tip of your cold nose.The small droplet of water that landed on the tip of my nose stopped my thoughts from buzzing .The droplets of the salty liquid pattered against the pavement creating a melancholic song , the rain came as if trying to wash all of your misery away 

Great. How rain always seemed to taunt you like this was beyond you. Every time lunch break occurred for you, the same girl with pretty long eyelashes and cute little curls in her hair always baited you with harsh words.

And the funny part was, she always used great big words that she didn't even understand almost always, but the meaning behind such words made a greater impact on you. The saddest part was that an event like this happened to you at the tender age of six. She would go from getting her junior posse of other girls to tease you about how 'nerdy' you were or how you would stare out into space, to digging under your skin and found out all sorts of ways that made you tick, and you didn't even know why.

Today was no exception. The morning wasn't that bad actually, it was lunchtime that was the culprit to your shitty mood.

Just as you were about to eat the lunch your mother had prepared for you before you headed out the door, a hand reached out and swatted it away from your grasp, letting it splatter all over the tiled floor below the both of you.

You looked up only to see long eyelashes batting down at you, "Oh dear, [Name]! You should take more care of your lunch. Don't you know that the ground is dirty?" she obnoxiously questioned , a devious smirk evident on her lips as she continued to taunt you

Laughter erupted from her group of friends as she sashayed away. You felt like punching her square in the face, knocking her out like they did on tv. But alas, you knew that would only lead to misconceptions about who you really were and more troubling instances to occur in your childhood, which you didn't want to happen.

So, you simply went up to the teacher and asked if you could step outside for a bit to get some fresh air. The teacher kindly obliged, saying to come out in a few minutes time, as they would be watching you through the window.

Rain; the one type of weather you had a problem with. You didn't really mind the other types of weather, but it was this one you just wanted to kick in the shins. Rain, rain, go away. Don't come back another day. A soft voice in your mind sang.

"Hey, you should go inside." A deeper voice called at you.

Your [eye colored] eyes wandered up from where they were looking at before, only to see a boy standing behind you , worry was evident in his eyes as he stared at your figure

When you didn't give an answer, he sighed softly and continued, "If you don't you'll catch a cold."

A blank expression played on your face as you tapped your foot on the ground, "Why do you care?"

Silence filled the air for a few moments, but then his lips tugged up, "Well, do you like being sick? I know that I don't like being sick, because then your mom will give you yucky medicine. And plus, what kind of person would I be if I let you get sick, and let your mom give you icky medicine, right?"

You couldn't help but let out a laugh at his ridicilous logic . Who was this guy? "Okay, okay, you got me. I'm [Name]."

A wide grin formed on his chapped lips, "I'm Ranboo! it's nice to meet you [Name]!"

You stared at the boy in awe , just from seeing his smile . You definitely knew that he was a child blessed by the sun .His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower blooming. You could even see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him 

You squinted your eyes slightly .Despite the gloomy rain , you swore his smile slightly shone amongst the somber pitter-patter of the rain

──𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃