twentyone.

"Good morning fellow students of Mills Grove school, I am your new head of student body. Y/N L/N," I said into the school intercom.

I had been offered the role many times by all my Teachers but I never took it up. I didn't even need the credit it would give after all. It wouldn't do anything for me, it would only waste my time.

I only decided to finally take up the offer because you could implement new rules in the school. If you understand where I was going with this...

"There is one announcement this morning, the punishment for breaking rule 21 will be more severe starting from today. Anyone who is caught breaching rule 21 will have to stay back for detention and get three demerit points," I said clearly into the microphone in front of me.

Rule 21, the anti bullying rule. In our school, once you were given five demerit points your parents would be called into school for a meeting with the principal. I knew that by making a more severe punishment, people would stop being mean to others.

True enough, everyone got scared of breaking rule 21. Some students were glad about the new rule being set in place, while others were not as thrilled. I was just glad that Tommy wasn't getting made fun of anymore.

Within the next week, everything seemed to blow over. The school was back to its normal self. The teacher stopped playing Tommy's videos in class since no one seemed interested.

It was the day before we had to submit our clay sculptures, we were all in the art room touching up our works. The people who did canvas art were waiting around for their work to dry. While the people who were doing sculptures were taking their time to put in more details in their work.

"I think it looks perfect now," I said as I put my hands on my waist inspecting the clay sculpture of my face.

"No, you forgot the little dimple here," Tommy said as he looked at the side I completed. Even I myself had forgotten I had a mini dimple near my mouth when I smiled.

I smiled and looked away as Tommy made the dimple in the sculpture. I caught Izzy's gaze at me, she winked and held a thumbs up for me. She was waiting for Jacob to dry their canvas with a hairdryer and I assumed she just happened to watch what happened.

I turned back to look at Tommy work at the dimple. He looked really good when he was focused on something. He was wearing an apron so as to not get his uniform dirtied, with his hair clipped to the back so it wouldn't block his view as he worked.

"Woman, hand me the smoothing tool," He suddenly said as he reached out his hand.

"I dare you to call me that one more time," I said as I handed it over to him.

"Woman," He said with a smile not looking away from the sculpture.

"TOMATHY!" I said as I started to point a tool in his face. He laughed and blocked his face from the tool I held up.

"Wait where did you hear that from," He said as he moved his face slightly out of the barrier he made from his hands.

"Your strea-," I said and quickly stopped myself. He still didn't know I watched his streams.

"You watch my streams?" He said with a big smile as he put down his hands and bent down closer towards me.

"It seems like I've got a fan right here," He continued to joke. I smiled and looked away.

"Yes! Do your shoes need shining?" I said tilting my neck and smiling. Tommy shook his head while smiling and turned back to the sculpture.

"TommyInnit, TommyInnit please do you need coffee?" I kept going on. He tried to ignore me and go back to our work. I could see him smiling as he continued to add details to the face.

"Woah that looks exactly like Y/N!" Izzy said as she came over to our table. Other students heard and started coming over to look at our sculpture.

"Look, wrinkle looks exactly like it does on Y/N's face when she smiles!" Someone pointed out.

I took the mirror on our table and smiled in front of it to check. It looked spot on. I stared at Tommy with an impressed look, he really memorised every imperfection I had on my face by heart.

That day ended off on a happy note. It was the happiest I'd seen Tommy be in a long time.

As the afternoon came about, I decided I wanted to hang in Tommy's room for the day. Since I was done with all of my work and I had unopened crisps in my kitchen that I had bought last week.

I climbed into his room without warning while holding two large packs of crisps saying, "CRISP PARTY!"

Tommy immediately turned his head towards me and stared at me. He did not say a single word and started typing on his phone.

"I'm on a call with Tubbo and he's streaming"

I looked at the message and my eyes widened. I slowly sat down on his bed and put the crisps aside.

"What was that," Tubbo asked.

"Oh um my neighbour is being loud continue what you were saying," He said as he gestured to me for a bag of chrisps .

Tubbo ended the stream shortly after but stayed on the call with Tommy. I went over to sit on Tommy's lap so that I could talk to Tubbo as well.

"Hey let's switch to video call," Tubbo said.

"Sure," I said not thinking much about it and clicking the video call button. I totally forgot I was sitting on Tommy's lap and as soon as Tubbo rejoined the call he looked away for a moment.

"I feel like I'm interrupting something," He said. Tommy quickly got up from the seat and let me sit down by myself. I laughed at how awkward that must've looked for Tubbo.

We continued talking about random topics until Tubbo mentioned something from the past.

"Y/N do you remember who Jackson Adams is? I'm pretty sure he still likes you now," Tubbo said as he snickered.

"Damn, maybe I should've moved back. He was a good looking kid," I joked with Tubbo. Tommy suddenly leaned on the back of the chair pushing it down with me leaning back on it as well. The push caused my head to tilt and look up right at him.

"Who's that?" He asked as he looked straight at Tubbo through the video call.

"Aw are you jealous tomathy?" I said as I reached out to pinch his cheek.

"No," He said as he released the back of the chair and sat on his bed.

"Tommy your cheeks are redder than your shirt now." Tubbo said through the call.

1174 words

A/N: this is so long I hate it so much + the fact that I personally feel that I didn't manage to make a good enough way that Y/N managed to get the whole school to stop the bullying😭😭😭 but I didn't want it to be too cliche like she speaks up and everyone suddenly agrees with her yk? Anyway thanks for 1.4K reads ♡