21

Author's P.O.V

     Then the parts were: (Girls) Chaeyeon got part 1, Linlin got part 2, Yuki got part 3, Yeojin got part 4, Chaerin got part 5, Sungyeon got part 6, Youi got part 7, Miso got part 8, Choerry got part 9, Se I got part 10.

     Yuri got part 11, Eunjo got part 12, Sumin got part 13, Swan got part 14, Lucy got part 15, Rena got part 16 and Eunwoo got part 17. While Geonu got part 1, Jaeho got part 2, Jimin got part 3, Sungchul got part 4.

     Niki got part 5, Hanbin got part 6, Seon got part 7, Jaebeom got part 8, Taki got part 9, Kyungmin got part 10, Youngbin got part 11, Taeyong got part 12, Nicholas got part 13, EJ got part 14, Daniel got part 15 and Sunoo got part 16.

     Then they started practicing the dance. The new grounders helped the others to learn more about the choreography. Miso also came to practice but she couldn't practice the dance because of her ankle.

[TIME SKIP: D-DAY (GROUND 'The final 12')]

     The past few days the surviving 12 participants of I-land began practicing for Part 2 while the grounders practiced harder for the final test. A few minutes before Ground's last performance test the grounders were practicing the main parts of the dance.

GROUNDERS OUTFIT:

     A few minutes later the 32 trainees were soon called to the stage area for their performance. "Dear global viewers to determine the Final 12, we'll now begin the last test of the grounders." The voice said.

     The trainees stood there waiting for the cue. "Grounders standby" The voice said. Then the boys went to their positions and waited for the music to start. 'Surviving and debuting' were the words stuck on their mind thinking that this was the last chance they could go to I-land.

     The girls clapped their hands quietly. Then the boys got off the stage and went on to where the girls were while the girls went to the stage and onto their positions. Once again there were red lights flashing. Then the performance started.

     Then the Grounders were sent back to the ground to wait for the result. While in I-land the I-landers were called one by one to the stage area. Later on Xinyi was called out next. Xinyi walked to the stage area.

     On her way there, there were fans on the screen cheering on her. Xinyi smiled widely and waved back. Then she continued to walk while staring at the screen. She then proceeded to the stage area.

     "The second survivor, is I-LANDER Xinyi" Goongmin (Mr. Jigeumbuteo) said as Xinyi stood in front of the producers. "I-lander Xinyi has showed her stable singing and dancing skills throughout the tests" Goongmin started.

     "And proved that even though she's the youngest female trainee she can be the ace of them all, also she has the most votes in China, America, and Canada" Goongmin said as the screen showed the three countries.

     Then it was the producers' time to talk. "Xinyi, congratulations" Doobu started. Xinyi bowed down slightly. "Whenever I see you perform I get really amazed, because despite your age it seems like you might overcome your unnies anytime" Doobu continued.

     "Kamsahamnida" Xinyi said bowing down shyly. "It's really amazing, so keep it up" Doobu said with a thumbs up. "Ah, Xinyi" Bang PD started with a fatherly smile. "Congratulations for being able to make it to part 2" Bang PD said as Xinyi bowed down.

      "I remember when you were a trainee you really trained hard and I saw how much you really wanted to debut. Now, seeing you close to your dream makes me really proud of you. Keep it up! " Bang PD said with a hwaiting. "Kamsahamnida" Xinyi said smiling.

     Then she went to the place where Kyulkyung and the other male trainees were standing. Kyulkyung and the other trainees hugged her then she stood there along the other trainees. When the 12 trainees were already complete they were directed to the gate.

     The 12 trainees entered the gate and were sent back to I-land to wait for the 12 new I-landers that would completer the part 2. While in the ground they were now called to the stage area for the results.

     The grounders nervously and happily walked towards the stage area. "Now, out of 32 grounders only 12 people who got voted by global viewers will take the remaining 12 seats and join part 2" Goongmin said.

     Then the 32 grounders entered the stage area. The I-landers who were watching the scene were cheering on them nervously. "Hwaiting!" the I-landers said cheering. "Let's find out the first survivor" Goongmin started making the trainees nervous.

     "The first male survivor received 2,090, 201 votes" Goongmin said. Then he gave hints who the survivor was. The trainees and producers guessed it was Niki, Sunoo, Daniel and Nicholas. "The first survivor to rank third in global vote, Niki" The voice said.

     The grounders gathered around Niki congratulating him while the I-landers waited for him to enter I-land excitedly. The Niki said his thank you speech and entered the gate to I-land. The I-landers excitedly waited.

     The I-landers hugged Niki welcoming him. Then they waited for the announcement of the first female trainee survivor. "The first female trainee who survived with 2, 103, 065 votes is.... Chaeyeon.

     Then the trainees hugged her congratulating her. Then she said her speech and went to the egg smiling to the grounders with a hwaiting. Then the gate turned and she came face to face with the I-landers.

     The I-landers hugged her and welcomed her. Then she jumped to Xinyi and hugged her. Then they waited for the next survivor with Chaeyeon still hugging Xinyi. The second male survivor received 2, 532, 915 votes, raking 2nd out of 16" Goongmin said.

     Then he gave some hints on who it is. "Daniel" Goongmin said. The trainees clapped their hands and comforted Daniel who was in shock. Jungwon and Xinyi clapped their hands happily. Then Daniel went to give his thank you speech and went to the gate emotionally.

-TO BE CONTINUED-