Don't come back!!

Y/n pov:
Yejun was groaning with pain.... I felt sad for him but a part of me was happy that he got to feel what I went through everyday.
Jungkook: Alfredo (your butler)drop him in his house and if needs he can go to the hospital,
Suga: he should not be seen in this property ever again!
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 *𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚖*
They all ran towards me and started scanning my wounds.
Jhope: ughh how dare he beat up OUR sister.
V: NOBODY TOUCHES THE KIMS!!
Jin: y/n are you ok? Wait I'll call the doctors.
Y/n: no need I am ok oppa.
Jimin: no you're not!... U are literally sitting on the floor... U r not able to stand up.
Suga: I'll call the doctors.... Jungkook and Jimin help her go to her room.
Rm: and you have a lot of explaining to do... But after you feel well!
Jungkook and Jimin helped me up and took me upstairs!!
After 15 minutes the door opened revealing Namjoon and v oppa with a doctor. He checked me up and gave me some pain killers.. And I drifted off to sleep!
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
After a 2 hour nap I saw Jungkook and V oppa standing there with a plate of food.
Y/n: you know I am not that sick right!
V: stop over exaggerating... You are hurt and it's our duty to take care of you. He told harshly.
Jungkook: don't take it the wrong way ... It's his first time taking care of someone.
V: yah!!! What are you talking about you bunny!! How cold do you think I am.
Jungkook: colder than suga hyung.
V: ughhh..... Y/n just eat this.
I nodded and took the plate.... They were staring at me with big puppy eyes the whole time.... It was starting to feel awkward.
Y/n: ummm oppas why are you staring at me like that.
V: aishhhh this girl.
Jungkook: we made that with our blood💉  sweat 💦💦 and tears💧. And u r not giving any feedback.
Y/n: ohh wow you both made it... I thought it was from the restaurant.... It's really good.
They both broke into bright smiles..... They looked so cute.
V: wahhh is it that good!!
Y/n :yes it is. I love it!
Then suddenly the whole bts came in.
Namjoon: hey how are you feeling!
Y/n: I feel gr8.
Jin: so now can you tell us how you know that yejun guy.
Y/n: umm ok so....in my previous school he was my bully..... He used me as a punching bag. I also fainted once.... He always took advantage over my weak body and made me his personal punching bag..... He would go to my friends and talk trash about me..... But now I don't think he knows Blackpink are my friends....and lastly he would always make fun of me for being poor..... Before.... That's it.
They were boiling with anger... Some were clenching theirs jaws while others were tightening their fists.
Jhope: do you think he is the stalker?
Y/n: idk.
Suga: what's his full name??
Y/n: kang yejun.
Suga: ok.... Alfredo do a background check on kang yejun... Now!
Alfredo:Yes sir right away!

To be continued ....