●THREE●

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨──

As you both arrived at your front porch, you both exchanged amusing glances as your hearts raced from the long, long run. You both hunched over and attempted to catch your breaths, but utterly failed as the two of you continued in your laughter.

"Hey [Name]." He said in between huffs and puffs. You looked up at him, gesturing for him to go on. "I think this walk was a success."

You shook your head, "More like half a success."

Now it was his turn to shake his head, "We had fun right? That's a success in my book."

Your eyes rolled over yourself as amusement traced over your features, "Oh okay. Sure, Ranboo."

The boy smiled , there it was . That bright smile that seemed to always warm your heart , through all those months you knew him , his smile would always be the one to catch your attention , you've seen it many times before . But despite that , you seemed to can't get enough of it ; how his eyes practically shone like the stars , how his smiles light up the world and make everything seem so alive 

You could never get tired of it , if possible . You want to him to always continue smiling , but of course a person's facial muscles wouldn't allow such a thing 

──𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘──

High school was right around the corner, and you were more than ready to leave your junior high life for a new. It's not that junior high was bad, but you felt that your years there went on for an eternity and it was high time for a new lifestyle. And your desire for junior high to end grew larger and larger as you heard all these fantastic tales of people who were in high school.

But junior high certainly exceeded your expectations. Especially with your ever-so close friendship with Ranboo growing with every moment you spent with each other. Like the time when the two of you went on a field trip with the two of your families to the park, and you got lost, but Ranboo came looking for you and helped the two of you get back to the class. Or the time when the two of you went to an amusement park, and you didn't bring any money, so he spent every last bit of his own to bring a smile back to your face. Or the time when your dog died, and it was Ranboo who comforted you, and gave you his shoulder to cry on.