●FOUR●

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙──

High school had just begun in its second year of Fukurodani, and boy, has Ranboo grown. Although Ranboo had many remarkable features that most students your age would kill to obtain, the most unbelievable trait that he owned was how he put up with you for a decade. You felt as though with everything he did for you, you could never repay his good deeds. He would always be there for you when you were down in the dumps, and he knew exactly how to bring you back to good spirits. He protected you from anything that would bring you harm physically, mentally, and emotionally.

What did I do to deserve him?

──𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪──

You were awoken from your beloved slumber as your cell phone vibrated you awake. You sat up and stretched your limbs out, before reaching over for it. You brought the bright screen to your squinting eyes, looking at the Caller ID to see who could possibly be up at the ungodly time of six o'clock in the morning on the weekend.

Ranboo

You groaned in annoyance as you reluctantly pressed the green call button, "What is it?"

"(Y/n)! Do you want to go to the park with me?" Enthusiasm laced his ever-so energetic voice as he asked in the most innocent tone , completely disregarding the fact that he just woke you up at six , especially on the weekend 

"Do you know what time it is?" You said groggily through a drained yawn.

"I know, I know. But is that a yes?" He said, brushing the subject of time, awaiting your answer.

"..what time?"

A sound of exhilaration came from his end of the line, "I'll be there at seven."

──𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖──