empyrean

empyrean
/ˌɛmpʌɪˈriːən,ˌɛmpɪˈriːən,ɛmˈpɪrɪən/
adjective: empyrean
relating to heaven or the sky.

empyrean/ˌɛmpʌɪˈriːən,ˌɛmpɪˈriːən,ɛmˈpɪrɪən/adjective: empyreanrelating to heaven or the sky

Glendale, AZ
Thursday May 18th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Wait, Soraya!" Soraya huffed speeding up her pace, "I know you hear me yelling bro!" Rolling her eyes she continued.

"Don't gotta a clue who that damn man is yelling at." She shook her head speeding up her pace as the man calling out to her jogged to catch up.

"What's yo problem bro?" Not bothering to pay him any mind she urged forward, "if this about what happened the other day I'm sorry ma. I wasn't in any place to be talking I was just angry aight."

"It's been like a week you still angry at me Soso?"

"Don't call me that shit Hezekiah and stop calling me ma i've already voiced how i dislike it so at this point you're just ignoring that."

"I'm sorry for real, lemme make it up to you. Ian mean to do allat shit." Soraya rolled her eyes, "or ignore your wants."

"I don't think that's a smart decision, Hezekiah."

"You already making a nigga feel mad, yeen gotta say my name so aggressively." As the woman continued to walk off Hezekiah sighed trying to catch up, "lemme drop you home, please. We can get something to eat on the way. What do you want? Wendy's, McDonald's, KFC? I'm up for anything."

"I am not getting in a car with you again, for what? for you to be all happy one second then get a phone call and switch up the next? No thank you sir."

"I said I'm sorry Ray, what I gotta do to prove it to you? Yeen hungry, mane I know yo ass is hungry. Forget about your diet, c'mon." Soraya sighed giving in not having anything better to do with her time.

She was hesitant to follow through with her initial plans so she'd take any pebble that was thrown her way.

Hezekiah put his arm over Soraya's shoulders directing her towards his car, "why yeen got a car?" Soraya shrugged.

"Never needed one but i'm going to get one now since I finally do need it. I'm going to invest in my own car and condo."

"Oh so that's wassup, I fuck with it." Hezekiah walked round to the passenger side and opened the door for Soraya letting her get in. She gave him a small thank you as he jogged round to his side to and got in the driver's side.

"You can set up your music again." Soraya smiled subtly grabbing the aux chord and plugging it into her phone.

Pressing random on her playlist she rolled her bottom lip between her teeth blushing as Thong song by Sisqo.

"Damn ma, ian know you was on that freak shit, okay baby purr." Hezekiah felt himself begun to get giddy as his little friend decided to begin to make an appearance. Soraya on the other hand erupted into a fit of laughter, "ian heard this shit in so long, this really was my song."