29 | filth

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 29
FILTH
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 29⸻ FILTH┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

A/N: This chapter contains an explicit scene. Viewer discretion is highly advised. Please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable with this kind of genre.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IT IS HAPPENING ALL over again. He has been acting aloof ever since the incident. I didn't know why it was such a big deal for him to be so upset that I pushed Haera.

"Oi, I sacrificed my work for you even though my cases are piling. You think being a lawyer is easy?" Ryujin rambles, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry," I sigh heavily. "Can I ask you a question? How do you get someone to talk you when they're upset?"

"Why? Are you having a fight with your hubby?" she teases with a silly grin.

"Yes, actually, I didn't know how to tell you this but uh.. I pushed Haera,"

"You pushed Haera?" she looks at me, not even slightly shocked. "So?"

"Ryujin, I pushed her to the ground while she's pregnant," I emphasise on the word in a monotone voice.

Her eyes widen but not the one I was expecting. Instead, she looks proud. "What?! Wow, you are on fire!"

"This is serious, Ryujin," I frown.

About Haera, thankfully, nothing happened with her baby's condition. I felt so terrible and the guilt keeps me alive although I have no intention to harm her or the baby on purpose.

"Okay, sorry, but why did you push her?"

"Well, she manipulated me with her evil words," I huff in anger, still remembering the way she talked to me that day. It was offensive and hurtful.

"What did she say?" she asks curiously.

"It doesn't matter. Thinking about it makes my blood boil," I roll my eyes, annoyed. "Back to the topic— do you have any ideas? Please, please help me. Any ideas will do,"

"Oh, I have an idea! Try to entice him. It works on every man," she bluntly blurts out.

"What do you mean? Like seduce him?"

"Yes, I think it's time for you to give up your insecurities. I know that you're not ready yet but until when are you going to keep yourself isolated about this? You should try to learn and educate about the process. Trust me, you are going to be fine because you still have him. He's not gonna leave you,"