Chapter 41

A soft laugh left Taehyung's mouth as Jin made another funny comment about how him and Namjoon had been making out in the elevator before they got busted by some guard. A truly happy feeling was inside the brown haired boy's chest and he smiled brightly.

Currently Taehyung, Jin and Jimin were inside Jungkook's apartment while talking about all kind of things. Since their boyfriends/ housemates all had a meeting with Jinyoung the boys had decided to hang out together and enjoy the evening.

"You should have seen the look on the guards face, he was so embarrassed." Jin then continued his story while softly shaking his head. The boy didn't care about what anyone thought of him and he just wanted to share with these boys what had happened this morning. "Ohh by the way Tae have you and Kook already fucked?"

Immediately the young lawyer's eyes grew big upon hearing the purple haired boy suddenly change his subject. A deep red blush began to form onto his face and he immediatley looked away. Jin and Jimin both knew that he and Jungkook had kissed but somehow the brown haired boy still got really shy by this question.

"N-no." The boy softly answered back, a shy tone lacing his voice. The brown haired boy hadn't even thought about the two of them in that way before. Sure he might have been a little bold with his actions when he was drunk and his body did want more than Jungkook had given him that night but that didn't count according to the young lawyer himself. Whenever you are drunk people should know that you aren't in a right mindstate.

"Ohh come one you are so boring." Jimin then piped in, a big smirk visible on his face. The boy's blonde curls softly bounced up and down as a laugh left his mouth and his eyes narrowed to slits. Jin on the other hand was looking at Taehyung as if he had just become the older boy's new project. The black haired boy looked the young lawyer in his eyes before he began to smirk too.

"To be honest I'm really surprised you haven't fucked." Jin then spoke in before raising both his eyebrows. Sure he knew Taehyung wasn't the type to fuck around with anyone but Jungkook definitely was. When the boy had been younger he had shared the bed with a lot of people and Jin had always told him that he should be carefull. Fucking random people would only lead to some unwated diseases, nothing more.

The boy had changed completely however the moment he had gotten into an relationship with his ex-fiancé Rosé. The girl had been all that occupied the ravenette's mouth and he treated her like a true queen. Too bad for Jungkook that she actually was anything but that. However after that relationship Jin could

easily spot how much the younger boy had matured. Jungkook wasn't into using his power to get people to go to bed with him anymore. He cared about the business and his friends, nothing more.

The fact that Taehyung however had managed to make Jungkook actually care about him made the oldest boy of them all really happy. Jungkook was like his little brother and lately he had been smiling a lot more than he had ever done. The ravenette was happy and while he of course was still very driven to find his older brother and make him pay for his father's death it wasn't the only thing on the mafia boss mind anymore.

"Jungkook isn't normally the type to patiently wait for someone to be ready." Jin then spoke before sending a smile Taehyung's way. "The fact that he does wait for you makes you quite special you know."

A deep red blush became visible on Taehyung's face and he felt his whole face heathen up. Of course he thought Jungkook was very attractive and he did like him a lot but he felt so awkward talking about this stuff. Especially if he wasn't even sure if Jungkook would want anything other than kissing and having sex from him. Maybe the mafia boss had other intentions then Taehyung and then he would only end up getting hurt when the ravenette would replace him for someone else.

"Are you a virgin Tae?" Jimin the asked, a curious tone lacing his voice. Immediately the young lawyer's eyes grew big and he swallowed hard. Why the hell was Jimin asking questions this personal?

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he softly shook his head. As much as he wanted to be a virgin, he wasn't. He and some boy he had met in college had had sex together after a party. The two of them had been completely wasted and the only thing the young lawyer could remember of that night was that it was very painfull. At least he hoped his second time would be better than his first.

"Good!" Jimin the exclaimed happily before a happy smile made it's way onto the boy's face. "You like Kook right?" He then continued before a smirk made it's way onto his face while locking eyes with the boy in front of him.

Softly Taehyung nodded his head again and Jin now began to smirk too. "And you want you two to be more than friends, right?" The oldest boy of the three then asked, an excited tone lacing the boy's voice. The two boys were extremely excited and they knew exactly what they had to do to get their friends to the next step of their relationship.

Sure maybe Jin and Jimin shouldn't be interfering in Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship. None of the two had asked them to do so but they couldn't help themselves. The two boys looked way too cute together and they were just too stupid to admit their crush on each other.

Softly Taehyung nodded again and before he knew it both boy's grabbed one of his hands before dragging him towards the bathroom. A shocked look made it's way onto the youngest boy's face and before he knew it Jimin was styling his hair while Jin was picking out some other clothes for him.

"What are you two doing?" The brown haired boy asked, a shocked tone still lacing his voice. His two friends however completely ignored him and continued whatever the hell they were doing.

Before the young lawyer knew it he had a completely different hairstyle and Jin had picked out some other clothes for him to wear. "This isn't my top, it's Jungkook's." Taehyung spoke as soon as he saw the way too big blouse in the black haired boy's hands.

A big smirk began to form onto Jin's face once again and he send a wink Taehyung's way. "I know, that's why I picked it out in the first place. Knowing Kook he'll go crazy once he sees how good you look in his clothes."

Immediately a deep red blush began to form onto Taehyung's face once again and he slowly took the clothes from Jin's hands before looking at both his friends with a questioning look on his face. "Why are you both trying to make me all pretty?" The young lawyer asked, a curious tone lacing his face.

"We want you and Kook to have a fun night....if you get what I mean." Jin then spoke before winking once again. Immediately Taehyung's mouth fell open slightly before his heart picked up it's pace. Sure thinking about being close to Jungkook excited the brown haired boy a lot but he absolutely didn't want to come across as needy. He was anything but that.

"Now change, we'll wait outside." Jimin spoke before turning around and leaving the bathroom, followed by Jin. A deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he looked at the pieces of clothing Jin had picked out for him. A blue expensive looking blouse combined with some skinny jeans. The outfit would look great, if it wasn't for the fact that this blouse would be way too big on Taehyung. Jungkook would sure think he looks ridiculous. A heavy sigh left Taehyung's lips once again before he slowly began to change his clothes.

Let's hope Jungkook wouldn't think he was a complete weirdo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:

what is your favorite type of food?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!