Chapter 166

Chapter 166 - I don't have any regrets either (3)

Teacher Wang added, "I got it vaccinated. It's very well-behaved and doesn't bite."

The little mutt was very good at understanding human nature. Seeing that its owner liked Little Wang, he circled around Little Wang too. The child and the puppy happily played together.

While Teacher Wang sliced fruit and made tea for his guests, Ruan Xia stood in front of a wall of photos and looked at the photos from the past. After searching for a long time, she finally found a photo that had Song Tingshen.

Song Tingshen had walked up from behind her.

This was probably a graduation photo. Almost everyone was wearing the same type of clothing, white t-shirts and jeans, and their faces were filled with happiness and expectations for the future. It didn't take much effort for Ruan Xia to find Song Tingshen in the photo.

He was thinner back then. Although everyone said he had done a good job maintaining his looks, almost 20 years had passed since this photo had been taken. He looked so youthful in this photo.

Ruan Xia looked around the photo and came to the conclusion, "I confirmed it. You had the best looks of your class."

Teacher Wang had also come over. He laughed. "Tingshen did look very good back then. I remembered that a lot of his female classmates liked him. After graduation, a lot of them tried to find out his contact information."

Ruan Xia wasn't surprised. A handsome student with top grades like Song Tingshen was sure to be popular with girls and be their white moonlight. If there was someone like him in her school, she might have liked him too.

Compared to a hoodlum school tyrant, a top student, who was smart and hardworking, was much more eye-catching.

Ruan Xia inevitably thought of Ye Xuan and looked for her figure amongst the female students. It was very easy to find her too. She was thin and fair-skinned and had her hair up in a ponytail. She hadn't become as capable as the present-day her, but Ruan Xia could picture that a smart and beautiful student like Ye Xuan would be very popular with boys in their school days and hailed as a goddess.

From an outsider's perspective, these two people were a good match for each other. They were both outstanding in the school days and very capable in their careers now. She just wasn't sure if they really had dated back then. It didn't seem likely. Based on her current understanding of Song Tingshen, he had been hard-pressed back then and probably only cared about studying, so it was unlikely he would have a puppy love. After that, they didn't go to the same college...

"That's Ye Xuan, right?" Ruan Xia proudly said, "My eyesight is pretty good."

Teacher Wang nodded. "Ye Xuan didn't perform as well as she should have in the college entrance exam. We all thought she would be admitted to colleges in the capital city like Tingshen, but unfortunately, she missed by a few points. At the time, a lot of teachers urged her to retake the exam, but she wasn't willing and went to another city for college instead. Reality proved that gold will shine anywhere it goes."

At this moment, Teacher Wang's next door neighbor came to borrow soy sauce and Teacher Wang went out to chat with his neighbor for a bit.

Ruan Xia looked at Song Tingshen. Curious, she quietly asked, "Is Ye Xuan your ex-girlfriend?"

She was curious, so she directly asked him. Anyways, Song Tingshen wouldn't lie to her.

Song Tingshen glanced at her. He lowered his voice too, but answered her question with another question, "Why? Do you mind?"

Ruan Xia didn't have much of a reaction until she saw the faint smile in his eyes.

Mind my ass! This had nothing to do with her!