Chapter 168

Chapter 168 - If a person like him doesn't become successful, then what kind of person could succeed? (2)

Ruan Xia didn't know why Teacher Wang was telling her this, but she continued to silently listen.

"When it comes to his career and work, I'm not worried about it because I know he has the ability to handle it. But when it comes to his family affairs, I'm worried about him. Ruan Xia, Tingshen is a child that's very lacking in love. When someone treats him well, he'll want to repay that person tenfold. Of course, that's on the premise that he cares about that person too. I can see that he likes you a lot. He lost his parents when he was young and his relatives had their own children, so they naturally wouldn't care too much about him. I can't guarantee anything else, but I dare to say that Tingshen cares for and cherishes his family more than any man."

Ruan Xia glanced at Teacher Wang. She wanted to say something, but stopped on second thought. She wanted to say. Eh, Teacher Wang, where did you see that he likes me? As the party involved, she hadn't felt that at all!

Never mind. She'll just listen to him without saying anything. Actually, on second thought, she was Song Tingshen's wife. Of course Teacher Wang wouldn't say that her husband dislikes her.

However, she understood why Teacher Wang would say the preceding words to her. He just wanted to tell her that Song Tingshen was a good man that cares for and cherishes his family. Teacher Wang just wanted them to live a happy life together.

These were words that an elder would say to his family's juniors.

Yup, she got it.

Ruan Xia wasn't an obtuse person. For Song Tingshen's teacher to say these types of words to her, it meant that his relationship with him was truly very good. As for herself, regardless if her relationship with Song Tingshen was good or not, they were still a married couple. Thinking of this, she sincerely nodded. "I understand."

Teacher Wang seemed satisfied. He continued fanning Little Wang with the paper fan and didn't say anything else.

They didn't stay at Teacher Wang's home for long and left around 9 PM.

After they returned to the hotel, Little Wang insisted on sleeping together with Ruan Xia. He had gotten more clingy towards his mom and wanted to sleep together with her more too. Ruan Xia couldn't change his mind, and Song Tingshen didn't have any objections to this. He didn't know when it had started, but the number of times Little Wang slept together with him was getting increasingly rare.

Little Wang could fall asleep anywhere, but Ruan Xia was too used to sleeping in her own bed. It took until almost midnight before she fell asleep.

When she woke up next morning, she felt there was something wrong with her body.

She wasn't that familiar with this body. After all, she hadn't been in this body for the first twenty or so years. In the past few months, she had been adapting to this body's various cycles. Feeling the pain in her lower abdomen and an indescribable feeling, Ruan Xia calculated the days. If she guessed correctly, her period had come early.

In her original body, her period had been very punctual. It rarely came early or late. The original owner's body was different. Some months, it would be late by a few days and other months, it would be early. Last month, it was late. This time, it was early by almost a week.

She and the original owner shared the same symptom when their periods came. They wouldn't get cramps, but they would get diarrhea. That was a pretty rotten experience too.

Moreover, she suspected that the bedsheets were probably stained with blood. She really wanted to crawl into a hole and die.