Chapter 188

Chapter 188 - Did receptionists these days need to get positive feedback? (1)

Ruan Xia arrived at the office 10 minutes before 9AM. When she came here for an interview last week, she had discovered this company didn't have many employees. When she came here today, she saw there were about ten employees. She was led to a desk by the Overseas Department's supervisor. She got her fingerprints recorded, clocked-in, and got many office documents. By the time she sat down, it was already past 9 AM.

The company's furnishings were pretty good. Her coworkers were all newcomers too. Ruan Xia knew that newcomers had to familiarize themselves with the company's process and culture on their first day, so she wouldn't be assigned much work today. She had originally wanted to help out her coworkers by copying documents for them, but it seemed that they wouldn't let her...

Not having anything to do, Ruan Xia drank a few more glasses of water than usual and went to the bathroom more often.

When she was standing in front of the sink and washing her hand, the receptionist entered the bathroom.

Looking very concerned, the receptionist asked, "Does your stomach feel uncomfortable? If you're not feeling well, want me to go with you to the hospital to check?"

Ruan Xia almost freaked out. She hastily answered, "No, not at all. I just drank too much water."

This receptionist was too friendly. Did she even pay attention to how often she went to the bathroom? Ruan Xia had worked before. Everyone was focused on their own job responsibilities. She had only met this receptionist once during her interview. And yet, she was so concerned about her... Ruan Xia could only comfort herself with the thought that the receptionist was probably a very warm-hearted person. It was because she was used to thinking that society was too unsympathetic, so she wasn't used to the receptionist's behavior.

"Thank you." Ruan Xia looked at the receptionist and smiled. Since they were standing here together, she had to find a topic to talk about. "How long have you been at this company?"

The receptionist froze in surprise. "Two months. That was when the company just moved into this office."

"This area is quite remote." Ruan Xia idly talked. She wasn't good at making small talk with strangers.

The area taken up by villas wasn't small. The villa area that Song's was in was a distance away from the city center. There was a shopping mall and a subway station here, but the population wasn't high. In addition, this office building was only built a few years ago, and getting here wasn't convenient for most people. Ruan Xia had also noticed that there weren't many companies in the office building.

"The boss chose this location." The receptionist paused, "I heard that the boss really likes this place."

"Oh." Ruan Xia didn't know how to continue this awkward conversation.

The receptionist glanced at Ruan Xia and tentatively asked, "What do you think of the company's furnishings? Do you like it here? If there's areas that need improvement, you can tell me. The company will do its best to satisfy your... everyone's demands."

"I think it's all good." Ruan Xia wiped her hands with the paper towel. "I think everyone is good here."

This was her first time meeting a company like this. In her past job, there was no way the company would care about its employees' opinions, much less wanting to satisfy the employees' demands. Even Song Tingshen's company didn't offer such good treatment.

The receptionist sighed in relief and then carefully asked, "Would you mind giving me positive feedback in the suggestion box on the front desk?

What on earth was this?

Ruan Xia doubtfully blinked. "Positive feedback?"

Did receptionists these days need to get positive feedback?