VWWDC 24

Taehyung gasps as Jungkook jumped on him, kissing him roughly

Taehyung gasps as Jungkook jumped on him, kissing him roughly. He held onto Jungkook so he won't fall and kissed back. They both pulled away, leaning their foreheads together.
"Are you really sure?" Taehyung asks, breathing heavily.
"Yes, I am... Touch me" Jungkook let out, his eyes halflidded. Taehyung and him kissed again, the older carrying him to the bed.

"Uh... Tae! We'll be staying somewhere to leave y'all privacy! Is that okay?!" Jimin yelled, not having any response.
"What was that?! Okay!" Jimin says, grabbing both Jin and Hoseok.
"Let's prepare ourselves to be uncles" Jimin says, chuckling as they got out of the house.

"Guys, look at the moon!" Hoseok says and they all stared at the moon, seeing how it changed.
"Fucker might've been waiting for this day too" Hoseok says laughing.
"Wonder how Jungkook and Taehyung are" Jimin says while Jin just hits the back of his head, glaring.
"Don't even mention them, I can't believe my brother is losing his virginity right now" Jin says as he dramatically cried.
"Oh, hyung, don't be so dramatic, he's gonna lose it anyways" Hoseok says, rolling his eyes.
"But still-" Jin cuts himself off as he continued to dramatically cry.

Taehyung groaned as he wakes up, feeling a weight on his arm. He looks at it and sees Jungkook, smiling, he kisses the top of his head. Then everything that happened last night came in his mind. His jaw dropped, him and Jungkook just did it. The younger then slowly starts to wake up, looking up, he's met with Taehyung.
"Hyung?" He says before realizing what they had just did.
"O-oh" He stutters, blushing.
"I just realized, after all of the things that happened to us, I've never asked you how you'll feel if you dated me" Taehyung says as he played with Jungkook's hair.

"Hmm, then let's be boyfriends then"