Gods

~~~

Sasuki walked towards to the direction of the medical wing; she needed treatment before she could get back towards to the battlefield. But it'll take some time to get there.

I'm like a mile or two out. Sasuki thought, limping on the ground that she and Onoki had destroyed while fighting to their absolute limits. The blood that was dripping from head, mouth, torso soaked her newly worn shirt.

After a few minutes of walking, her legs were starting to feel much better. Sasuki then got the idea of running. Oh, yeah, her legs started hurting against after a few minutes. It then started feeling alright a few minutes after. She ran again. It started hurting again.

This repeated for over twenty to thirty minutes before she finally made it to the medical wing. As she got closer, she saw the others tiredly panting as the hordes of Kumo, Iwa, and Kiri-nin stopped coming after them.

Ino's eyes caught Sasuki's bloodied form.

"The hell. . . happened to you?" Questioned Ino, looking up and down. Sasuki grunted in annoyance. "I fought Onoki. And it seems like you all haven't evacuated the people inside." Sasuki walked up closer.

"We couldn't get anyone out. There was just so many enemy-nins coming after us in hordes." Shikamaru explained, sweat dripping down from his head. Sasuki just shook his head at him. He was truly a weird person.

"Anyway, I need Sakura to heal me. I need to back towards the stadium." Sasuki informed them. They nodded and gestured towards the medical wing building that was right behind them.

"Thanks, I guess," said Sasuki, walking inside.

~~~

Naruto and Enryu were walking towards each other. "Are you prepared for absolute defeat?" Enryu asked, not even bothering to use his Holy Blades or lightning cloak. Naruto smirked at him.

"I don't know where you got that dumb idea from," Naruto activated his eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. His eyes were full of lust for battle. "But I'm going to win this; however, you shall be defeated by me." Naruto got into his stance. Enryu snorted.

"We'll see about that claim. I am the epitome of power!" Enryu yelled, appearing right in front of Naruto. He outstretched both of his arms, going in for a smash to Naruto's pretty face.

"Meh, I don't think so," said Naruto, also outstretching his arms. He caught Enryu's fists with a bit of ease behind it all. The two battled for dominance in battle. Naruto saw Enryu quickly lift up his leg. Enryu lifted his leg up for a quick kick to Naruto's abdomen. His kick landed. . . but it also didn't?

"Sucks to suck!" Naruto turned into a cloud of smoke. Enryu widened his eyes, feeling the rush of air right behind him. His hands formed into powerful fists. In one quick move, Enryu swished around, his arm was outstretched.

Naruto was barely able to dodge the sudden attack. Naruto took out a kunai from his holster and threw it to Enryu's eye. He landed onto the ground, the kunai being dealt with ease by Enryu himself.

"Your attempts to defeat me are utterly futile," said Enryu, shaking the very ground that the two walked on. Naruto just grinned right back at Enryu. "Futile? The last time I checked, I almost defeated you last time when we fought. But you took out that Holy Blade cheat!" Naruto complained, rushing towards Enryu at fast speeds.

Naruto sent out a kick towards Enryu's head. He reacted quickly by bringing out his forearm and blocked the attack. Enryu widened his eyes just a tiny bit.