Arc 2.17 Zu Tian

Arc 2.17 Zu Tian

In the year ****, Emperor Zu Tian wiped out all of the rebels and executed all the people who had gone against his rule on the spot.

In that year, Feng Niao of the Wei Kingdom was crowned Empress and ruled the land hand in hand with Emperor Zu Tian.

With the two's combined knowledge and strength, they conquered land after land after endless battles and united the world with mercy and kindness.

Empress Feng who was a man, when he was first crowned met many malicious words and was asked to step down.

But, Empress Feng only met these people head-on and prove to them that he was qualified to be Emperor Zu Tian's Empress despite being a man and standing beside him.

Empress Feng's words were then turned into action, he conquered all the land and united the world together with Emperor Zu Tian.

All the officials who had wanted him to step down closed all their mouths and bowed down to the Empress and accepted his status.

Though Empress Feng was accepted, in the dark many people were still unsatisfied with him. Much more when the harem was dissolved for him.

"I, Zu Tian, will only have one man in my life!"

"Your Majesty, please think twice!"

All officials knelt down and beg for the Emperor to rescind his order but Zu Tian only looked at them indifferently.

"I am the Emperor! I rule all the land and my words are gold! What I said cannot be taken back! In this life, I will only take Feng Niao as my only love."

Holding Feng Niao's hand, Zu Tian declared to the world his undying and eternal love for him. 

He swore to both heaven and earth that he will only have Feng Niao as his wife in that lifetime.

"Your Majesty!"

After the world-shaking declaration, people denounce them and some were amazed by the Emperor and Empress's love for each other. Not even gender or nation could stop.

For the Emperor, the Empress became a traitor to his country and became the sword of the Emperor to conquer the land and his heart.

For the Empress, the Emperor dissolved his harem and declared his undying love for him and will only have him as his wife in that lifetime. 

He became his shield who protect him from all harm.

The two really climbed mountain of swords and walk the ocean of flames for their love.

For their love, they were willing to sacrifice and give their all.

For generations, their love story was passed on as the most amazing and truest love of all time.

[It's finally a happy ending]

Xiao Xiao who was watching the two affectionate couple wipe its invisible tears happy to see that its Host was happy.

[Secret Mission Unlock]

[The Dead's Final Integrity]

[Secret Mission Dissolve The Harem]

[Dead's Last Words Let me die in peace! Don't bury those two face sluts together with me! I beg you!! I'm already dead! I want to rest in peace not to crawl out of the coffin!!]

[Event Reward Eraser]

'I did not know that there would be a secret mission in this world. This just made my day great.'