*29*

Its been weeks since i start dating Jay. I would say our relationship is a really cute one though. Sometimes i would come to support him if he has a show and he would do the same to me. Every time we visited each other our groups would always uwu at us and say how they want to have a partner too.

Sometimes we would have late night talks because of our busy schedules. We gave each other our schedules so we would know if the other one is busy or not. If he was feeling down, he would tell me and i would do the same.

Since he shares a room with his other members we rarely had a video call with each other because he doesnt like to handle anyone else when we're video calling since his members would always come to join him. He would only call me if hes outside the dorm or, sometimes in his dorms toilet because of thats the only private place to call to each other.

Today im going to show him my newly decorated studio.

Its literally been a long time since i last saw him so im quite excited for today.

I also told the unnies not to go to work today because hes gonna be there :)

I picked up my phone and called his number.

*dialling 💛Jagiya💛*

"Hello?"

"Morning jagii. Did you just woke up?"

"No, i woke up early today. Now im playing games with the boys. Did you miss me?"

"Of course i do.. its been a long time~"

"Aigooo my little Heeyoungie. Dont worry later we will meet up to see your  new studio okay??"

"Okay.. i cant wait to meet you. Bye bye!"

"Bye baby"

With that i ended the call and start to linger around my closet thinking on what to wear.

Jay's POV

After i said bye to her. i ended the call.

*Call ended with Baby💕*

"Uwuuuu jay hyunggg saved my bestfriends number as Baby in his phone?" Jungwon teased as he peaks at my screen phone.

"YAH! Why are you looking at my phone-"

He grabs it and looks at it.

"Awww even your wallpaper is a picture of her." Jungwon says smiling.

It was a picture of our first kiss- when i kissed her on the cheek at the park.

Thats my favourite photo of us.

I guess Jungwons just happy to see his childhood bestfriend having a boyfriend now.

"Okay- whatever give me my phone back" i rolled my eyes and tried to reach for my phone.

"Lmao jay where was the soft jongseong who just went i love you baby just now" Jake laughed while plopping himself on the couch next to me.

I shrugged.

"He exist but he doesnt show that side to you guys." I said getting up.