CH.9

"Good morning, son." Lieutenant Salem was sitting on his desk with a frown itched to his face, Darkon was standing erect in front of his desk wearing the guardian official training custom.

"I know that you heard about the announcement the King provided a couple of days before." He continued as he checked some documents, he felt stressed about what is going on around the outskirts of the kingdom. He sighed then looked at his son who looked perfectly calm.

"I was informed." He answered professionally.

"I want you to take in a disciple, I know that I just gave you a ten days rest, but..." he was unaware of what he should say.

"I already found one,()." Once he uttered these words his father's eyes bulged, "you already did?" He was confused as he looked at his Son, he knew that he was a hardworking person, but he didn't know he was that fast in concluding his surroundings. "When?" He asked in astonishment.

Darkon gazed at his father,"The day you told me to take rest, I was looking for..." he paused making his father understand what he was saying then continued, "...and I found a child, no more than ten summers, her energy is quite peculiar." He informed his father with a frown itched in his face.

"How?" He asked not getting the idea of an essence until now, it was an unsaid rule that Darkon had the ability to sense someone's essence, when he was a child trying to explain it to his father who had no clue what he meant at that time, but one by one he could see that his son had a gift. The gift of seeing and aura around each person, and around each one there was an energy field surrounding them. And his son was able to sense these energy levels. Along with Saraya and Eliase as he trained them.

"Her essence is quite disturbed, it pulses and jumps around. I have never seen a pulsing essence. Yours and mine and everyone's are more like a faint aura, hers is very disturbed." Darkon himself was mesmerised when he looked at her, never in his life has he seen a pulsing essence. He needed to look at many others to understand if there was anyone around with pulsing Essence. "Up until now the essence seeing ability you have is not benefiting us in anyway, not a single person with any different Aura or the essence as you said would make any different other than knowing how a person feels." The lieutenant understood that his son wanted to get to a point, but having a different Energy field would not benefit them, Darkon only used this ability to know how a person  feels and that helped in training as Darkon played on regulating the anger and fear any one have when he trained them.

"I know..."Darkon was only a bit annoyed at how different this girl was. "But that is not all, I think the person I chose is capable." He knew she was capable from the couple of days they encountered but what annoyed him is that he couldn't sense her mood. This pulsing essence of hers doesn't change at all, not when she cried, not even when she was mad at him and not when she fell down.

"Descuss these matters with Saraya, we can't afford to lose a person and look for others..."his father warned him,"...we don't have time."

------------------

"That. Idiot!" Saraya was wearing her training shirt and black leather training pants hitting and kicking on a wooden training doll, venting her anger. Eliase was only wearing training pants his hair was damb from sweat as well as his chest, once in a while he would glance at Saraya as she moved and swirled in annoyance. The poor doll being abused. He used a towel to dry his hair and neck gazing at Saraya and sighing at her mad state.

"Saraya..."once he started she cut him.

"You and that abomination are the worst. Do.Not.Talk.To.Me!" With every word she gave a hit until the doll broke in two halves making Eliase whistles in admiration. Saraya stood there taking deep breaths drying off her forehead.