*30*

3rd persons POV

It is afternoon and Jay and Heeyoung is still sleeping in each others arms.

They were sleeping so peacefully but they didnt know that Estrella members and Enhypen members did a plan to look at what theyre doing.

No reason, just want to fangirling and fanboying at their favourite ship.

Aryen and Seojung tiptoed from the elevator until it was infront of Heeyoungs studio. The boys were quiet and had nervous faces. Thank god Seojungs studio is just next to hers so they would easily hide there if they were exposed.

Seojung made a shush sign to them as she put her ear at the studio door to know what theyre doing.

'Mmhh..' A soft sound she heard when she put her ear at the door.

'Wait..' Seojung panicked.

'They cant be-' Seojung thought and opened the studio door slowly.

She peeked inside and saw them sleeping while hugging each other on the sofa.

'Oh so they were just sleeping. Whew.' Seojung let a sigh out of relief.

"Whats wrong?" Aryen looks at her.

" thought they were-- nevermind." Seojung awkwardly looks away.

With that Aryen widened her eyes and smacks Seojung while laughing.

The boys seem to hear the two girls conversation and resulting to them laughing with shocked faces.

"What are you guys laughing for?" Niki asked being confused.

Seojung motioned the guys to come there and they all peeked in the little gap between the door.

They are whispering all sorts of things to each other.

'ohmy goodnesss theyre so cuteeee' Jake said while fanning his hands to how cute they are.

'I never seen Jay hyung sleeps so peacefully before. He always opened his eyes a little.' Niki said as he looks at jay weirdly.

'Theyre cuddling! My single ass cant relate-' Heeseung sighed.

'Heeyoung and Jay hyung grew up so much Boohooo' Jungwon said with his proud face.

'Im so jealousssss' Sunghoon stated with a uwu face.

"Aww i never knew Jay hyung could be so soft." Sunoo lets out a bright smile.

Seojung and Aryen began to dramatically wipe their tears watching them now.

"Im so proud we raised her good, Seojung" Aryen says taking out her handkerchief and pretends to blow her nose.

"Its just like its yesterday we met the 9 year old her all cute and innocent.. always with a short boy next to her.." Seojung says proudly and putting her hand to her chest.

"Hey! I heard that!" Jungwon stood up and crossed his arms.

After that jay moved and Seojung quickly shuts the door slowly as she went running inside her studio hiding with the others.

"Quick! In here!"

Jay stretched his arms and peeks his head out. 'Wasnt there a sound just now?' He thought and looked around.

After that he looks beside him to see a girl whos sleeping peacefully on his arm. She had strands of her light brown hair on her forehead, and her glossy lips that is covered with a pink liptint. He then smiles ad strokes her cheeks.