85. Help you out

Dayvon Bennett pov
Tuesday 11/8
10pm

Dayvon Bennett pov Tuesday 11/810pm

Kennedy rescue team gc

Me- it's been a whole day and nun of y'all niggas found my baby yet ?😐

Cisco 🔫-ive been looking and asking around Bro nobody know where she is

Juju🤡- she definitely not at the strip club

India - maybe if u ain't piss her off in the first place we wouldn't have to be looking for her 🙄I'm taking my gift back my sis deserves better !

Bugg 🕷- she going hard af ^😂

Noonie - she prolly went back to the street you found her at 🤣

I huff and lock my phone throwing it on the floor . These niggas are no fucking help what so ever .

I ain't seen Kennedy ever since she stormed out the stu and I've been looking everywhere. Durk not talking to me , india pissed the fuck off , the homeboys and my fam not even trying and Kayla said she declined all her calls and ain't got a text back .

I know I fucked up but I ain't think I fucked up this bad . I got a whole search and rescue team trying to find this girl . Chicago ain't that fucking big where the hell she at ? In the river .

"Aye bro al still in here ? " I ask walking into als spot .

"Oh yeah man he finna close it up though , you wanna eat something? " als son asks and I shake my head

" Nah I just need to talk to him " I say and he leads me to the back where al is .

"Well look at that ! If it isn't dumb ass of the fucking year " he starts cheering and I roll my eyes .

" so you know ? " I ask him

"Hell yeah I know " he nods " you tried to be Stevie j and turned out to be Kirk , lord I taught you better than that " he shakes his head .

"How did you find out ? " I ask

"Because your girl told me " he says and my eyes shoot up " well ex girl "

"Kennedy ? "

"Yep . She came in here with another man and grabbed some food and told me how much of a no good fuck nigga you are and dipped" he shrugged