Chapter 9

The breeze was starting to get chilly as the winter season comes. Some people were wearing their not so thick jacket and some were not. The puff from their mouth indicates that snow is about to fall soon.

For the people who love winter, it's the best season for them but for those who does not, it is the worst. Just like Somi who is struggling to sleep under the snug room with three people detainees inside.

For the past year she has been here, she never talked that much. Somi always stay on the corner and do nothing, waiting for someone to visit her. When the judge sentence her three years imprisonment, she was totally devastated and had her mental breakdown. She was furious to touch Jennie and can't believe that something will happen to her unexpectedly. Up until now she feels completely mad at Jennie and Lisa's father for putting her in this situation. As much as she wanted to hold her son's hand, carry him and be with Liam all time, it's way very impossible to do. She have seen Liam once after a month of being detained and nothing follows. They didn't allow kids to stay and visit the prison with the age of three and below.

"You've been staring at the picture for two hours now" One of the detainees said while crashing the foods in her mouth "I know you missed them but you only have one year left and you'll be free. You're lucky that you have short period of time in here while w-"

"Shut up. Three years is too much. I don't deserve this. Basically, they have grudges on me that's why they had to do it" Somi said with her gritted teeth, she wiped her tears as she looked at her family picture. Liam's first birthday, they looked happy and then one day it turned into Somi's darkest days when Jennie showed up.

The two detainees just chuckled on Somi's response, they are used to her. Somi looks so thin and stressed, all she wanted was to see Liam and Lisa visiting her. She looks at the calendar next to her, she knows that Lisa arrived home. She smile and feel the excitement knowing that her ex fiance might visit her in no time.

"You'll see my ex fiance visiting me one of these days" Somi told them and they looked at each other "She's a surgeon and she still cares about me"

----

"Move over" Jennie mumbled with anger while glancing at Lisa who's under the blanket and still hugging her to look like they're one. She tried her best to remove Lisa's body from her until Lisa decided to.

"How can I move out from your unit?" Lisa whispered, she's getting sweaty from nervousness.

"It's your fault. Why you didn't go home?" Jennie hissed back and steal glances at the kitchen where Bobby and her Dad were, her father let the door open to check her from time to time. "Just use the balcony"

Lisa shoved the blanket and took her seat out of surprise "Do I look like spiderman?" She growl with low tone of voice.

"Jennie.. " Her Dad called and they hear footsteps.

Lisa dive back but this time she's on Jennie's tummy. The latter pull the comforter back and tried her best to look fine.

"Y-Yes dad?" She stuttered and pinch Lisa's hand when she accidentally hit Jennie's injury.

"Do you want to eat here in the kitchen or should we give you a breakfast in bed?" Her father peek from the door frame "You look very sick, after this you may take a rest"

"O-oh.. I feel like I'm sick" Jennie acted out and touched her forhead to look real "Can I sleep in peace later?"

"Sure. Bobby will go to work later so I'll stay here while Ella's in her school. She will sleep here for you" Her Dad said which made Jennie nodded "Okay, I'll go get you something to eat"