Chapter 36

"Grandpa, Grandma, thank you for having me" I said and hugged both ryujin's grandparents.

"Take care of yourself sweetheart" grandma kim responded.

I bid my goodbyes to them and walk back to the van. Ryujin is still talking with her grandparents, after they hugged and shared last moments, we drove away back to the resort.

She intertwined our hands together with another hand on the steering wheel. She put my hand on her lips and kissed it.

This is the most happiest that happened to me, and I'm gonna make the most out of it.

When we arrived at the resort, ryujin brought the boxes of pizza with her .

Before we can turn the doorknob, the door opened revealing yuna with a sparkling eyes.

"PIIIIZZZAAAAAAAAAA!" she shouted

Awe, she's so loud haha. I think the whole resort heard her! Such a cutie!

"Welcome homeeee. Let me grab these stuffs from you" she said and grab the boxes of pizza and hurriedly went to the dining area.

"Looks like yuna will exchange our life for pizzas"

"She's just excited" I said and laugh

We get inside and walk our way to the dining table. It looks like they enjoy their night too. The food we bought earlier at the mart are all halfway done, well we didn't have that much normal food since majority of it are all jellies because of yeji. But on the other side, there are spilled drinks right on the table and in the floor.

What a mess.

"Lia-yaaaa ~, ryujinahhhh" chaeryeong hummed as she walk to our way.

"Welcome home lovers! Oh, chae, come here. Let's eat these pizzas" yeji said

"Pizzas?" Chae hurriedly sitted on yuna's side and they started to munch down.

"Did you guys eat already?" Yeji ask while looking at us

I nodded and walk closer to them but ryujin held my hand and stopped me from walking.

"Let's leave them here and just take rest" she whispered and yawn

"Okay" I said

Since everyone is busy with the pizza, we didn't bother them and just climbed upstairs.

"So, I guess I'll see you later?" I said and chuckle when we stop in front of my room.

She smile and nodded.

"Goodnight ryujinnie" I said and turn back

"Lia"

"Hmm?"

I turned back to look at her.

"Spend the night with me" she said while looking directly into my eyes

O-omo. M-my face turn h-hot. Wait, is she, is she s-saying w-we, w-we shoul-d, we s-should -

"What am I saying is, let's sleep together this night" she added

"A-ah..."

"What were you thinking?" she ask and smirk

"N-NOTHING" I loudly said. Her smirk suddenly turn to a teasing smile.

I cleared my throat and awkwardly laugh "Absolutely nothing"

"Really huh?"

"Oh! That's your room right? L-let's go. I-I'm so tired and s-sleepy and" I said and hurriedly walk to her room.