𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

*𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝*

Constance flutter her eyes open, awakening from her deep slumber. She wipe her eyes so her vision cleared up and she was able to see. Looking down, she seen her tank top lifted up a little while Demetrius laid directly on her stomach. She figured he was comfortable, so she didn't bother to move him.

She leaned back on her pillows then grabbed her phone off her nightstand. She checked the time seeing it was going on 5 pm. She had stuff to do, but she still wanted to rest up with Demetrius. She put her phone down, laying down and started brushing Demetrius waves.

Just as she was about to go back to sleep, Demetrius phone began ringing. She look over picking his phone up, seeing Jayden calling him.

"Demi." She softly said, shaking him. "Demi..."

"Yes babygirl." He said in a deep, raspy voice. She bite her lip getting instant waterfalls.

"Mamas." He said looking up at her, waiting for her to answer.

"Sorry, Jayden calling you." She told him handing him his phone. He got off her, grabbing his phone and answering it.

As he talked on the phone, she got off the bed and headed out the room. She walked in the bathroom, shutting the door behind her then using it. Once she was finished, she wipe herself, pulled her shorts up then washed her hands. After she dried her hands, she took her hair out and put it in a ponytail.

"Constance..." Demetrius called out. She turned around just as he came in the bathroom.

"Yess." She dragged as he stepped closer to her. He lick his lips, picking her up and sitting her on the sink.

"I notice you like touching me a lot." She mentioned, biting her lip as he rub her thighs. "Why's that?"

"Physical touch is my love language I guess. If youn like it I can stop." He was about to move his hand, but she stopped him.

"It's fine, I like it."

Demetrius let out a small chuckle, nodding his head. "Aight, but I gotta do something with Jayden and Cannon. So, when I'm done I'm taking you out tonight." he informed her and Constance frown.

"You was serious about that?" she questioned since she didn't think he was being serious about the whole things. She generally thought he was just joking, but surprisingly he wasn't.

"Yes, I was serious. More serious once you told me you never been on a date. You thought I was playing?"

"Umm, yes but clearly I was wrong." she remarked. "Anyway, what do you expect me to wear exactly cause I'm not a dress person."

"Wear anything you want."

"Yeah, but-"

"Wear anything you want." he cut her off, she twisted her lips to the side nodding her head. "You don't have to look a certain way cause you pretty either way mamas. Imma be back at eight, so that give you plenty of time to do whatchu gotta do."

"I really hope y'all not about to go do something stupid." she said, squinting her eyes at him. Demetrius glanced down for a second before looking back at her. "Demi..."

"We're not going to do anything stupid ma, trust me." he replied and she roll her eyes. "I gotta go, imma be back at eight so be ready." He kiss her forehead giving her chills.

She pouted a little as she watched him leave out. Realizing what she was doing, she shook her head jumping off the sink.

"Fuck is wrong with me."