𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

*𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲*

Summer pace back and forth trying to come up with a plan. A plan that isn't done correctly and effectively would blow her whole cover. She had to make sure she kept up with her lie and make it believable as best as she could.

It was hard keeping up with a lie.

Hearing the front door opened, she stopped pacing as her heart started beating fast.

"Relax Summer." She mumbled to herself. She pushed back her hair just as Eric walked in the kitchen.

"Hey babe." She greeted him, cheerly.

"Wassup baby." He place his hands on her waist, kissing her sloppy. He pulled on her bottom lip before they pulled apart from each other.

"Ooh, your freaky today." She gassed, he licked over his thin lips looking her up and down.

"I mean why wouldn't I be when I come home to this." He grabbed her hand, twirling her around. Summer started giggling, she loved the way he treated her.

She couldn't get this from Demetrius even if she asked. But, there were some things that Demetrius did give her that Eric couldn't. Like some good and hot sex.

"Mhm, but I gotta talk to you about something." She got serious. Eric nodded his head walking over to the fridge. He opened it and took out the last beer bottle.

"You gotta get me some more beer babe." He told her, opening it.

"You can get it yourself since I don't drink that." She remarked and he smack his lips.

"Actually, you buy the groceries around here so I don't do shit." He told her before sipping from his drink.

She scrunched up her face, "Well, you could be of some help and get them sometimes." She retorted, rolling her neck.

"Nah, I'm good. That's a women job and I'm not a women. I'm bout to play the game, make me a sandwich." He told her before walking out the kitchen and going in the living room.

Summer roll her eyes going to the fridge. "That's a women job." She mocked as she took out the Mayo and ham.

"Wanna know what else is a women job? Getting pregnant by two different niggas and not knowing who the father is." She mumbled to herself throwing everything on the counter. She leaned on it and let out a defeated sigh.

How did she go from a women of class to a women of trash?

Whatever was the answer, she didn't care at the moment. What she was worrying about was how she was going to do this. And the only solution she came up with was the most obvious....lie her way around it.

*

"I'm finna bust my ass out there." Constance said, Demetrius chuckled while he tied the laces on her skates.

"You'll be fine shawty, I promise." He told her and she such her teeth.

"No, I'm not simply because I don't know how to skate. So, I'm going to fall." She told him watching as he stood up.

"Like I said, you'll be fine. It's not that hard." He tried to assure and she stale face him. Since they had been at the skating ring, she seen a total of ten people fall.

Some fell simply because of their peers that brought them down with them. She also seen the really skilled skates that do flips and splits on the rink. She wasn't trying to get in the middle of that nor was she trying to get embarrassed.