𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"Oh my gosh!" Demetrius sigh, walking down his stairs. Whoever was at the door kept banging like they were police.

He hated when people constantly banged on his door like he didn't hear them the first time. Walking over to the door, he opened it to see Summer standing there and waiting.

"I lowkey wished it was the police." He thought to himself once he seen her.

"Umm, your not going to say hi?" Summer asked and he let out a small sigh.

"Whatchu need Summer?" He asked ignoring her comment. She roll her eyes, pushing him to the side and walking in. Demetrius rub the bridge of his nose, cursing to himself.

"Why it smell like perfume in here?" Summer asked as she sniffed the house, smelling lavender perfume. She turned around just as Demetrius walk over to her.

"You don't smell that?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Smell what?" He asked and she kiss her teeth.

"Perfume, lavender to be specific. You got a girl here?" She questioned, squinting her eyes at him.

"Summer if that's why you came over here, you can gladly leave cause I don't have the time." He warned her, not in the mood. He was tried, stressed, and annoyed just because of one simple thing that happened.

"You never have the time hence why you been ignoring my calls. You do know that I'm almost four months pregnant right?" She asked him. Demetrius glance down at her stomach that was somewhat poking out.

He let out a defeated sigh, shoving his hands in his sweats. "No, I didn't know you were four months pregnant." He said, Summer threw her hands up scoffing.

"Of course you didn't cause you don't answer you phone. I call and text you all the time and you never respond. Why is that?"

"Cause I have you blocked." Demetrius answered, nonchalant and truthfully. He had Summer blocked ever since the dinner about a month ago.

He wasn't planning on unblocking her, but sadly he was gonna have to. Unfortunately...

"I like how your so proud to admit that. You know your actions is getting me so close to my decision to put you on child support. I bet you unblock me when you gotta pay a thousands dollars every month."

"Look I'll unblock you, but don't call me on some bullshit cause I'll curse you out."

"Good, cause I have a doctors appointment soon and you need to go. You know how embarrassing it is to walk in that room by myself. I'm too pretty for that." She flipped her blonde wig over her shoulder, Demetrius rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, aight. Is that all?" He asked.

"No, I wanna know what bitch you had here?"

"Get the fuck up." He told her, pointing at his door. She huffed, stomping over to the door like a kid. She tried to kiss him, but Demetrius moved his face.

"Rude ass." She mumbled walking out the house. He shook his head shutting the door after her.

"Jesus give me the strength."

*

"You mind if I sit here?"

"No, I don't." Constance answered moving her bag off the seat. The man sat down next to her, placing the huge cake box on his lap.

Constance couldn't help but to look over at the cake. It read, Happy 16th Birthday Sanya and Aanya.

"Granddaughters birthday?" She asked the man causing him to look over at her.