𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"I'm the new Demetrius now!" Constance exclaimed, posing in front of Cannon and Jayden.

"Your not the new Demetrius, C." Cannon said and she smack her lips.

"I am though, I'm the new Demetrius whatever the hell his middle and last name is." She said, putting on the hood and started rubbing her chin like a lightskin.

"How you Demetrius but don't know your own last name." Jayden asked while him and Cannon laugh.

"Not y'all really laughing at me that's crazy. Especially your bestie." Constance bucked at Jayden and he pretended to be scared.

"Ooh, you scared me." He put his hands up then kept laughing. Constance glared at him then roll her eyes.

"Y'all some assholes. Wait until Demetrius come back." She said jumping up to sit on the hood of the car.

"I thought you were Demetrius." Cannon mentioned, tilting his head at her.

"I am, but I'm Demetrius senior and he's the Demetrius junior. Get your facts right." She roll her neck at them then let out a chuckle.

"Wow, your on feisty ass short person. You can't even reach the top of the fridge homie." Cannon joked, laughing harder than before.

"Sir, respectfully fuck yourself." She flipped them off as they kept laughing. She look over seeing Demetrius coming back over and was getting to snitch.

"Demi, your friends are being mean to me. So, fuck them up." She snitched, Demetrius chuckling while handing all of them their stuff.

"What y'all do to her?" He asked them, leaning next to her.

"Just told her she short and can't reach the top of the fridge." Cannon answered.

"And she also claim she's the new Demetrius but don't know even know your middle or last name." Jayden continued explaining.

"So, basically your mad?" Demetrius questioned looking up at her. She suck her teeth, mushing his head and he laughed.

"Y'all really bullying me and that's crazy. And I definitely don't like you." She mentioned, mushing Demetrius head again.

"You know you like me, so don't play." He said turning to face her. "A few days ago you basically proved you did with your loud moans." He continued giving her a smirk.

"I-why I really loud?" She asked in a whisper and he nodded his head.

"Pretty loud, but it's cool cause ion think even heard you. At least that's what I think."

Constance frown at the thought of people hearing her. Even though she couldn't help herself, knowing that people could hear her was disturbing.

"Not y'all over there fucking. Nasty muthafuckers." Cannon said and Demetrius suck his teeth.

"No one fucking. We're not those people that be at the park." Demetrius said, Constance raise her brow.

"Whatchu mean? People be fucking at the park?" She asked looking at all of them.

"Yup, just out in public." Jayden answered and she scrunched up her face.

"Y'all not serious are y'all?"

"We are. People really be fucking at the park with no remorse. Dick, balls, pussy, and boobs all out. Shit, I remember seeing a couple fucking on the slide." Cannon replied.

"Oh yeah, I remember that day. We were walking to the store and we so happen to see them fucking. The girl was moaning loud as fuck also." Jayden chimed in, Cannon nodding his head agreeing.