𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

*𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

Demetrius ran his hand down his face, extremely tired since he didn't get much sleep last night.

"DEMETRIUS!" Summer yelled and he quickly look up. Doctor Miller and Summer both stared at him. They had been talking about the baby and he wasn't listening to shit they were saying.

"Can you pay the fuck attention instead of sleeping." Summer said aggressively and he smack his lips.

"I'm paying attention Summer, go about y'all business." He told them, putting his head in his hands again.

Summer roll her eyes, "Your always so fucking difficult. I need you to be listening and your doing the opposite."

Demetrius let out a slow and defeated sigh, "Summer, please not now cause your doing the most." He informed her already knowing they were about to start arguing.

"Umm, do y'all need me to step out?" Doctor Miller asked, not wanting to be in the middle of this. She just wanted to do her job and move on to the next client.

"No, you don't need to." Summer told her sternly then out her attention back on Demetrius. "Your honestly so fucking annoying with this shit bro. All I'm asking you to do is pay attention to my child, so we can get out of here. For one be a fucking responsible adult."

"Responsible adult? Summer, your the last fucking person to be talking about responsible. Your 23 and you still doing stupid shit and it fucking annoying. You wanted me here, so I'm here like you fucking asked. Stop being a bitch and just get this shit over with bro." Demetrius barked, getting pissed like always.

Summer let out a chuckle, shaking her head. "I really don't need you here, so don't make it seem like I do. I'm an independent female and I can do this shit on my own." She told him and he nodded his head.

"Aight, so your telling me I can leave?" He asked wanting to be gone and away from her.

"Yes, I don't need you or anyone else the fuck." She waved him away.

"Say less, I'm out."

Summer eyes widened as she watched him get up then walk out the room. She didn't really think he would get up and leave, but he did just that.

"I fucking hate him." She shook her head, leaning back on the bed. Doctor Miller cleared her throat then grabbed the wand, placing it on her stomach again.

"Your baby is doing fine Summer." Doctor Miller told her as they look at the ultrasound.

"Great, are we done?" Summer asked, angrily. She wanted to see if Demetrius really left her not.

"Umm, yes but I want to talk to you about something." Summer roll her eyes taking the napkin from her doctor.

"What is it and is it important cause I have stuff to do."

"It is important..." Doctor Miller paused, clearing her throat. "Summer your a pretty female and you have a very nice body shape-"

"I'm aware." Summer cut her off, Doctor Miller cursing in her head but not out loud. She still wanted to be professional even through the disrespect.

"Anyway, I want you to know that just because of your looks that doesn't exclude you from karma. Karan comes at everyone who did another person wrong. In your case two people. I feel as though you own these two young men the right to know whether they're the father to your child." Doctor Miller continued instantly triggering Summer.