𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

The smell of weed lingered in the air as the sound of quietness filled the room

The smell of weed lingered in the air as the sound of quietness filled the room. It was the most loudest and awkwardest quietness ever that the boys had to sit through. And they were hating it.

"This nigga not gon' speak or something?" Jayden whispered to Demetrius as he look at Big P.

He was sitting at his desk, counting money that he counted about ten times already. A Robusto cigar in his mouth which was almost out.

"Ion know, I do know I'm tired of sitting my black ass here." Cannon answered instead.

"Nigga, I asked Demi not you bitch boy." Jayden retorted, Cannon flipping him off not caring.

"I don't fucking know, but I'm about to dip." Demetrius answered. He look over at Eric, Austin and Jimmy who sat not that far from them.

Eric and him made eye contact with each other, Eric sending him an evil smirk. Demetrius shook his head ignoring him. Just looking at him, Demetrius wanted to just beat him up but it wasn't worth it at all.

Cannon phone started ringing causing Big P bodyguards to quickly draw their guns on him. Cannon put his hands up seeing all the guns pointed at him.

"Damn niggas, it's just a phone. See." He reached in his pocket taking out his phone that was ringing.

Big P gave his men a head nod and his bodyguards put their guns down. Cannon shook his head putting his phone on silent and putting it back in his pocket.

"Jesus Christ." Cannon mumbled, putting his hand over his heart. Demetrius shook his head then put his attention on Big P.

"Yo..." he began getting Big P attention. "Why we here man?" He asked him since he was starting to get irritated.

Big P stare at Demetrius for a few seconds before slamming the stack of money on his desk. All the guys look at him waiting for him to answer.

"You know I been in prisón for a few years now derecho?" He asked them and they all didn't answer since they couldn't comprehend.

"What the fuck he say?" Jayden asked Demetrius and he ignored him.

"With that being said I left thinking y'all would continue working, but I was wrong. I see none of todos ustedes even managed to work and that's some mierda! But, that's not even the problem here. Before I left, I left almost two grand in a safe and now I have quininentos dólares!" He shouted, banging his fist on his desk.

"What the fuck is-Shut the fuck up." Demetrius cut Jayden off and he smack his lips.

"Tryna ask a question." Jayden mumbled leaning back in his seat.

"So, tell me..." Big P pause picking up the stack of money. "...who took my dinero?" He asked them.

They all sat there not knowing what to say. Nether of them took the money and wasn't sure how it just magically disappeared. In all honesty, none of them really cared or at least Demetrius and Eric didn't care. They were the only ones that knew Big P since they were little, so they were used to his actions.