Chapter 38

Lia's POV

At that moment, my whole body stop moving. My feet became cold. I can't feel myself breathing and everything around me fall into silence.

Ryujin unnie is not coming back anymore.

My chest suddenly tighten, I can't breath properly and it feels like my ears gone deaf. A hot tears started to form beside my eyes.

Ryujin unnie is not coming back anymore.

Aniya. Their just joking lia, I know ryujin won't hide and lie at me. I know she wouldn't do that. 

My whole body gone weak and I can't even move a finger. I slowly reach for the table top that is beside me and pull the cloth on it to support my body up.

* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOGSH *

"SHIT!"

The glass of water I brought with me, broke into pieces.

"A-aw.."

I checked my arms and saw blood rapidly flow from it. There is a piece of glass stuck in it so I pull it off. I stare at the rapid blood that is flowing out of it. I cover my mouth as sob started to escaped. 

My arms has been cutted but I can't feel any pain from it. The pain that is within me is much more painful and unbearable.

"Shit. What was that!"

I slowy stood up and face them.

They all turn to my side and there eyes widen in surprise.

"Lia unnie.."

"I-I was about to surprise you but it was me who got surprise. You really got me" I whisperedly said.

"Lia" chae said with tears around her eyes

"Why are you crying chae? You're not supposed to cry at the joke" I responded

"Unnie.."

"Oh come on guys, you think I will fall on that prank?" I said and chuckle "Of course not, ryujin would not do that"

Before chae can walk to me, I already walk passed them and directly went to ryujin's room.

I stood in front of her door and wipe the tears in my cheeks. You're not supposed to cry at jokes!

Please ryujin.

Please tell me they are just joking.

Ryujin's POV

What's taking her so long?

I grab the shirt that is on the side of my bed and changed with it.

Suddenly the door opened revealing lia.

"Love? I was about to go for you.."

The room is dark and only the shine of the moon reflecting from the window giving the room a little light.

"Why did you take so long?"

Lia didn't reply or move she just stood at the door way.

"Love?"

I stood up and walk to her. Her head is down and the first thing that I notice from her is the blood flowing from her arms.

"Fuck lia what happened?!"

I grab her hand to look at it but she walked back.

"W-well you see, Yuna and others, pull a prank on me."