Chapter 11: The Purple Guy

There will be swearing and gore in this chapter

It's been two weeks since William's accident and it was his first day back today so everyone except Mike, bought William a chocolate cake to welcome him back. You arrived early for work and you could see Mike running towards you but he didn't look happy. He grabbed your arm.

"Where have you been!?"

"I've been taking care of William." You told him.

"Are you kidding me!? I want you to stay away from William!!!" He yelled. 

"Let go of me!" 

You ripped your arm away from him. Then you ran to the lounge room to welcome back William. When you arrived everyone was sitting in the room and eager for William to come back. You all waited silently until the door opened. It was William. Everyone made happy noises and pulled William into a group hug. You could see how much everyone loved William, they treated him like family. I guess it is just one big happy family. Everyone is always so nice to each other and you felt welcomed here. But something caught your eye.....     Mike was nowhere to be found. Everyone sat down to eat the huge chocolate cake with William. They gave him cards and balloons and gifts. Everything was perfect until the door swung open to reveal Mike holding a knife. 

"MIKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You screamed. 

"Mike! Put the knife down!" Scott tried to reason with him but it was no use. 

"Linsey! I'm gonna show you who who that monster really is!!!" Mike pointed at William.

"What are you talking about!?" William yelled.

"Linsey!!   William is a murderer!!!" Mike said.

"Mike! That's enough! Stop spreading lies about William!" You replied.

"No! Two years ago William was the man who killed five innocent children! And stuffed there bodies into the old animatronics! HE IS THE PURPLE GUY!! AND I HAVE PROOF!!!"

Mike held up the knife. When you looked at it more closely you could see small spots of dried blood that was permanently stained on the knife. 

"No...."  you said.

"This is a joke!!"

You looked at everyone's face and they all looked disappointed..  

You looked at William.

"This is a joke right..." 

Tears started to form in your eyes and your heart sank. William took a step closer to you and reached out his hands to hold you. 

"Linsey...." He said.

"DON'T TOUCH ME DAMMIT...."  You said.

William stood there for a second but then he ran out of the room to his office.

"Not to mention... Henry helped.."  Mike said. 

"YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" Henry said before pouncing on Mike and pulled out a knife.

"HENRY!!" Scott said before running up to Henry.

Henry's skin and hair turned into a pinkish purple almost like William. Scott grabbed Henry but in an blind rage Henry stabbed Scott in his shoulder. Scott screamed and stumbled back on the ground. Fritz and Jeremy quickly ran to Scott to help him. Jeremy kept shaking white everything went down. Henry brought the knife down but Mike grabbed Henry's wrist. You ran over to Henry to pull him away from Mike.

"LINSEY! DON'T GO NEAR HIM!!!" Scott pleaded.

"NO!! HE'S GONNA KILL MIKE IF I DON'T!!!" You said but before you reached Henry, Mike took William's knife and shoved it through Henry's throat and pushed Henry off of him.

"HENRY!!" You cried as you quickly ran over to him. Henry's skin turned back to normal before you held him and picked his head up so he would be more comfortable. Henry was choking on his own blood. Blood kept oozing from his mouth as he coughed it up. Henry was bleeding heavily and you put your hand over the gash on his neck to try and stop the bleeding. Henry couldn't speak because his vocal cords were cut in half. You couldn't believe what was happening. This job was a curse. People you cared about were getting hurt left and right it was only a matter of time before someone died. 911 was called again but when the paramedics arrived Henry stopped breathing and he closed his emerald green eyes. How could a day that was so wonderful turn into something so dark. And it was all Mike's fault...

William wasn't seen for the rest of the week...

Thank you guys so much for 10 followers and 600+ reads!